“Great atmosphere; satisfying meal!”

Corfinio Italian Wood Fired Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Corfinio Italian Wood Fired Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in North Easton
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant after touring Stonehill College down the street. We were very hungry & walked in to the delicious aroma of brick oven pizza. The focaccia bread & olive oil was a heavenly greeting. Loved the herb crusted cod with broccoli rabe. My husband’s beer was cold & the fettuccine bolognese delicious! My daughters were delighted with home baked raspberry thumbprint cookies & malted milk gelato. Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

(Sorry for the Seinfeld reference.)

We had a special family dinner here recently. My son had my favorite - the pasta Bolognese, I had a risotto special with added (chicken) protein, and my wife had a calzone. Huh?

Good choice. I had a taste of her left-over, and I was blown-away with the fresh flavors. (Why spend an arm and a leg across the street for a calzone, when you can get this beauty instead?)

This past weekend the Phantom Gourmet proclaimed Corfinio the best Italian food outside of Boston. I’d agree, by adding the best between Boston and Providence.

And no tip jar to get caught... (Seinfeld).

1  Thank HyannisSteve
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Corfinio has quickly become our favorite local restaurant. We've now had 3 dinners, each was excellent with great service. We hope they soon establish a mailing list so we'll be proactively notified about wine dinners and any other events.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Meal and service was great. Disappointed in the parking situation for handicap. The handicap spot in front of Morse insurance was very icy..the non handicap spots were much better..no ice. I told hostess when we arrived it was very icy. Saw 2 employees put salt down in non handicap area. Mentioned again to hostess when we left. Had to pull the car up to front door to ensure my handicap passenger did not fall on ice. Beware of going here in the winter...Parking not safe in handicap marked spots...you would think they would be the best. Not true at this establishment .

Reviewed 27 January 2018

We hadn't been in for a while and was nicely surprised. A very busy Thursday night but they were able to accommodate two for dinner.
I had the Milanese di Vitello (pan fried veal with fettucine) and would definitely reorder. Cosmo's were delicious. Bread was so good I took it home with leftovers to savor again. Look forward to returning to this gem in our North Easton neighborhood soon.