Free cancellation until 27/07
US$149
US$127
US$170
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

US$931
US$899
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Inn recently. We had a great experience, everything from the cozy accommodations to the gracious host. The homemade breakfast was delicious with no detail overlooked. We will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2013

My wife and I have stayed at the Inn twice - the last time being April this year - and would thoroughly recommend it. Roni is a very welcoming host and nothing is too much trouble for her. Our room was very homely and welcoming - even with a chocolate on the pillows at night ! A roaring log fire welcomed us at breakfast each morning. The breakfasts are superb with a full choice available including home made bread and muffins. We will be back when we are next in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2012

My stay at the Greenspade Inn could not have been nicer. The inn is lovely, furnished with antique furniture. The room and the common areas were immaculately clean. Roni is just a jewel. I was arriving after a long flight and she invited me to join her for dinner. How nice was that? Breakfast was fabulous – fruit, eggs, pancakes, muffins. Far more than I could eat. I would strongly recommend this inn and would definitely stay here again when back in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Ingrid P
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Upon being welcomed into the Greenspade Inn, my husband and I instantly felt at home. Relaxed yet luxurious and pampering, the inn is a fascinating place. The rooms seem endless, each one a sunny, happy, spotless space. We slept a solid 9 hours on the custom made bed, soooo comfortable. The breakfast was fabulous--blueberry pancakes, thick crisp bacon, fresh fruit, and the roaring fireplace was the icing on the cake. Memorabilia from a large, close-knit family is everywhere, and Roni has a great story about each piece. When you stay at the Greenspade, for a little while, you will feel like a member of that family. HIGHLY recommended!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deborah A
Reviewed 2 January 2012

My husband and I have stayed at Greenspade Inn twice in recent months, to visit with relatives in the area and not be 'under foot'. The Greenspade is easy to reach, very comfortable, and the food and accomodations are wonderful. It's run by Veronica Green h. (aka Roni), truly one of the more interesting people on this earth! Roni is New England comfort all the way, and remained completely flexible with all our plans. She is fascinating to talk to ... and what more could you want from an Innkeeper? You will leave there feeling as if you've known her in a previous life. Roni is generous with her plants as well - she gave me BAGS of her pachisandra. We highly recommend the Greenspade (although it's NOT green; Roni tells us it's 'Somerville Red', but it looks a lot closer to mauve). Enjoy!

Room Tip: One room is onone end of the house and the other three are on the other end. We stayed in the Ryder room, king bed and private bath :)
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family