US$229
US$127
US$169
Hampton.com
US$179
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2015 via mobile

Stayed here one night while in town for a family function. The Inn is cozy and warm with lots of antiques to look at. We were upgraded to a larger room with private bath since we were the only guests. That was awesome! The bed was one of the most comfortable my husband and I ever slept in. The breakfast was incredible. Raspberry and blueberry pancakes, bacon, muffins, fruit salad and yogurt. Plus, the fireplace was lit for our meal which was a nice touch. Would highly recommend and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank helenacoco1981
Reviewed 18 October 2014

My mother and I stayed at the Greenspade Inn for a night. The house is charming and very welcoming. Beds are heavenly and the innkeeper has many local tips and stories to share. The breakfast was wonderful and a roaring fire right on the dining room, made the start of fall extra special. Loved seeing cardinals and bluejays from the living room in the morning. Would definitely come back for a winter stay and more fresh blueberry and banana/coconut muffins!

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank Michu88
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

This is the most comfortable and relaxing place on earth!!!! Roni the inn keeper and now friend is a very gracious host. Roni's breakfast is something you just can't miss. Baked French toast, quiche ,scones perfect just spectacular. Her house is beautiful and so is her spirit. A Stonehill graduate herself, she cemented my sons decision to attend the college. I will never stay anywhere else.... There is no way I'm missing that French toast and bacon. She is also willing to give any recipes out,
which is fabulous. Her daughter made a beautiful cookbook of her recipes and family pictures of all six children, family and friends. Roni and her family should be so proud of there inn, it was the high lite of my trip. Can not wait to go back and share this gem with my husband as we send our first son off to college. Rooms are spacious ,clean and it is 5 minutes from the school.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed overnight after a concert at Comcast Xfinity Center (Great Woods). We headed to Wellfleet the next morning so it saved us a lot of driving. The Inn is an 1800's Colonial home. Ronnie the innkeeper is very nice and cooks an amazing breakfast. We were served fresh melon and berries with yogurt, delicious blueberry scones hot from the oven, blueberry and raspberry pancakes, bacon, coffee and juice. Yummy! The room was very nice, clean, and the bed was comfortable.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheTravelChicks05
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had a delightful stay at the Greenspade Inn in Easton. Roni, the innkeeper, is so attentive to every detail….from my comfortable and spacious room to the delicious breakfasts served each morning. Sitting in her historic dining room beside the fireplace eating a bountiful breakfast was something I never would have experienced at any of the hotels near Easton. If you're visiting the area, I would highly recommend the Greenspade Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business