I attended a wedding held at Kalmar Village. Places like this are rare. Lots of cabins for guests to stay in, beautiful beach for ceremony, and a spot for a tent amongst the cabins. My only gripe is that check in took a long time (like 20 min) despite being relatively straightforward. The only complication was that my mom had reserved two rooms in her name, but I would be paying the balance for one and staying in it. Not too out of the ordinary for hotel reservations, but it seemed to really trip them up. Oh - and no fans or AC! Bring your own if you don't do well sleeping in heat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular & Unique Waterfront Property overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown . Weekly and daily rentals of authentic Cape Cod Cottages, Efficiency Rooms, and Suites. Kitchens, linens, cleaning service, cable & wifi provided. Coin laundry. Cottages have their own lawn area with individual picnic table and grill. Sparkling large swimming pool. And the most spacious & pristine sandy beach in the Beachpoint area, with a night time Bonfire Pit. ....Truly Cape Cod. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kalmar Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalmar Village North Truro, MA, North America
- Kalmar Village Hotel North Truro