We spent 10 glorious days at Kalmar Village in late August 2016 thru Labor Day! By far, out of all of our travels, this is a highlight each year for our family in a simply glorious vacation spot!! Our three children (ages 9 (twins) and 7) look forward each and every year to their Cape Cod vacation at Kalmar Village. This place has literally everything we LOVE!! We all relish our time there spending our days at the pool, the beach, sports on the grass and the incredibly beautiful location!! We cannot speak highly enough about the accommodations with the lovely beach cottages, the BBQs, the communal marshmallow campfires - and the stunning views!
We always go on our local adventures in P Town with Whale watching, touring the Main Street, quaint shops and the great food. We also head nearby the opposite way to Wellfleet for great dining at Macs and Moby Dicks!
When not dining out we take full advantage of the local (huge) supermarket (blocks away) to buy lots of BBQ items and fresh food. The kitchen at the cottage is ideal for making quick meals as if you were in the comfort of your own home!
We are blessed with great accommodations and glorious weather as each morning it is cool with just the right amount of beautiful sunshine! Dave (Kalmar owner) sets us up with everything we need. Just ask and he is there to help! Every day is like a slice of heaven that starts with a morning coffee outdoors, sitting in a beach chair on the cool sand, catching up on the morning news (using the free Kalmar wifi)! We could not ask for more in such a great setting of relaxation in Cape Cod!
At Kalmar you have your own kitchen, dining table, outdoor picnic table, great living room space – it is just like your own vacation home for a fraction of the cost!
This truly amazing place is simply the best as the owner Dave and all of the patrons are all such nice people!
We couldn't be happier as this is our seventh year and there will be many more! We love this place so much, truly appreciating the simple, beautiful things in Cape Cod life!
Each year couldn’t get better - yet it does – our 5+++ stars doesn’t do it justice. Coming from NYC this is truly our home away from home in the PERFECT vacation spot!! We could not be happier to drive 6-7 hours (from NYC) for this truly amazing place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular & Unique Waterfront Property overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown . Weekly and daily rentals of authentic Cape Cod Cottages, Efficiency Rooms, and Suites. Kitchens, linens, cleaning service, cable & wifi provided. Coin laundry. Cottages have their own lawn area with individual picnic table and grill. Sparkling large swimming pool. And the most spacious & pristine sandy beach in the Beachpoint area, with a night time Bonfire Pit. ....Truly Cape Cod. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kalmar Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalmar Village North Truro, MA, North America
- Kalmar Village Hotel North Truro