Blue Sea Motor Inn(North Truro)
US$159
US$139
  • Pool
East Harbour Motel and Cottages(North Truro)(Great Value!)
US$179
Top Mast Resort(North Truro)(Great Value!)
US$149
Cape View Motel(North Truro)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$439
Sandcastle Resort(Provincetown)
US$159
Breakwater Motel(Provincetown)
US$130
Priceline
All reviewscape codvacation homegreat dininglocal adventuresp townlow tideeach morningspent glorious dayslove this placemoby dicksdining tablewhale watchingcoffee potslice of heavenlabor dayour home away from homewalmer
Reviewed 9 January 2017

I attended a wedding held at Kalmar Village. Places like this are rare. Lots of cabins for guests to stay in, beautiful beach for ceremony, and a spot for a tent amongst the cabins. My only gripe is that check in took a long time (like 20 min) despite being relatively straightforward. The only complication was that my mom had reserved two rooms in her name, but I would be paying the balance for one and staying in it. Not too out of the ordinary for hotel reservations, but it seemed to really trip them up. Oh - and no fans or AC! Bring your own if you don't do well sleeping in heat.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Loi G
Reviewed 1 October 2016

My husband and I just had our small beach side wedding here at Kalmar Village. Our families came to stay for the weekend and we all had cottages close to each other. The center grass courtyard provided for a meeting place for the kids to all play, the big beach was beautiful! The volleyball court and the fire pit were great added perks for our family to enjoy. The cottages were clean and well equipped, The location was perfect close to town by shuttle, car or bike and best of all... The staff was outstanding. Very kind and helpful. They truely went out of their way to provide us great stay and a memorable wedding. We will be back and highly recommend this lodging choice.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Sara F
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Had a wonderful stay at Kalmar Village. The accommodations are very basic, but the property was clean and on an excellent location. I arrived very late, and the manager had every ready for a comfortable arrival after a long drive. Highly recommended for the budget traveler.

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank airborne1333
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

After deciding on short notice to go away for the weekend, we came upon Kalmar Village. I read many reviews and figured I would submit one.. We had a very clean, cute 1 bedroom (with 2 beds)cottage, kitchenette and a modern bath/shower. We are not high maintenance people so bringing our own toiletries and coffee pot is not a big deal. The grounds are well kept with a beach down a wooden walkway that extends from the grass to about 100 feet from the shore. Kids would enjoy this and I saw a few playing. The cottages were quiet as were the other guests. Daily maid service changed towels and emptied trash. Overall I would stay here again. We had cottage 5a.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank J R
Reviewed 10 September 2016

My family stayed in two cottages in Kalmar Village for 3 nights. It was 4 adults and a child under 1. Kalmar was perfect for us. We were able to set up a travel size pack and play in the bedroom of one of the cottages. There was more than enough room if we had more people staying with us. The check in process was smooth and easy. The rooms were clean and kept clean by the maid service. We were a short drive to Provincetown. Beautiful views. The furniture is dated so if that is not your thing then this may not be for you. If you won't spend much time inside then it probably won't matter. Small kitchenette in the main part of the cottage. Bathroom was decent sized, only a shower. Nice staff.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family