All reviewsgillette stadiumdirect tvstep stoolfront desknice hotelnewer hotelwater pressure in the showerfree breakfastlarge roomhockey tournamentrooms were very cleanbed was very comfortableclose proximitynice sizeminute drivechecking outyogurt
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We were here for a lax tournament. There was a few families that stayed here with us. The free breakfast in the am was perfect. Our room was very spacious and clean. We had 2 beds and a pull out coach. The in door pool the kids did enjoy, some of them did have problems with the cholerine which bothered their eyes. There was a lot of water where you sat. That could have been cleaned better. Maid service forgot to leave towels. My husband went to front desk and was able to get some with not a problem. We did ask for a later check out. When we went back to our room our keys did not work, the maid opened the door for us. There was a wedding staying there which was very loud and obnoxious. Running threw halls, speaking loud and knocking on doors. Outaide in the am there was vomit. Not at all the hotels fault that did right by giving money back to the families that complained. Hotel is in a great location. 15 minute drive I would say to Gilete Stadium.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Christine B
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Not sure how old this Holiday Inn is but it was very nice. Clean, good accomodations; located close to needed things but not too close to Boston. Staff friendly and good service. Close enough to one of the T-rail stations to take into Boston, which helps for tourists.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2018

My family and I travel frequently and staying at this hotel was one of the worst experiences we have ever had. The hotel is very poorly run. The management was impossible to deal with/service awful! There are many places to stay in the area - do not stay here!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
George M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Norwood-Boston Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Johanna M,

Due to the very unfortunate circumstances/events surrounding your stay, management had no choice but to respond in the way that we did. Our job is to look out for the comfort and safety of all of our guests and therefore we had to act appropriately given the situation.

Thank you.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Great hotel breakfast was good as always, but this attendant really took it the extra mile. The desk staff was also great. Was one of the nicer HEX I've stayed in.

Bed was very comfortable, great TV selection.

I will stay here next time I'm in the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one night while on a business trip and had a very good overall experience. The hotel is new and clean. The bed was very comfortable and my room had everything I needed.
The continental breakfast was plentiful with hot or cold food options.
I will return to this hotel if I’m in the area again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business