“Always a good Choice!”

Courtyard Boston Norwood/Canton
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Norwood
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I always stay at a Marriott when traveling for business and this one was no exception. Very clean, staff great and newly renovated which was nice to see. The lady in the Bistro behind the counter was AWESOME - top notch service and was like this with every client. Unfortunately I forget her name but you know who I mean.
You are lucky to have her as part of your team as she made every guest feel comfortable and warm.

The Hostess staff were excellent also,. Since I have a lot of business in Canton, I will be back again.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers

S

Room Tip: I always ask for low floor so I can sit outside if I want to
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Staff was excellent even short handed, employee called in sick and she was able to handle rush with ease, starbucks, small Bar, conveniently located to major roads. Clean rooms, comfortable bed and Pillows, Quiet

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Staff was polite and professional and good at making us feel welcome. I have no complaints about the accommodations but my business associate said that noises from the hallway were intrusive. My room was around the corner and I only noticed noise twice. It was clean, comfortable and good enough to keep on my short list.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Stayed here for 5 days for work this month and it was kinda shabby. The hotel was probably built in the late 90's and hasn't had a makeover since. It is not that it's dirty or nasty, it is just a little shabby that's all. The front desk staff were very pleasant, saying hi and bye with a genuine smile and they were helpful with some batteries that I forgot. If you are in town for the Patriots game, you could do worse. You could probably do better too.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Stephanie L, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Norwood/Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

mskings12,

Thank you so much for your 5 day stay at Courtyard Boston Norwood and for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor! I appreciate you sharing your positive feedback about your interactions with our Front Desk Team! We have a dedicated team that strives to provide outstanding service to all of our guests!
I'm pleased to share that we will be renovating all of our guest rooms, our lobby and all public areas of the hotel in the next few months! We will be replacing lobby and guest room furniture and featuring a gorgeous new décor package.
I do hope you'll return to experience our beautifully renovated property!

Thank you again for your feedback!

Stephanie Leary, General Manager

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Our third stay here. A perfect place to stay when going to an Xfinity Center/Great Woods concert, or Patriots game/Patriots Place, which are 6 miles to Patriots Place, 15 miles to Great Woods. Very comfortable; lot of parking, off Route 1 just enough to make it more private. Nice staff, excellent small bistro with Starbucks coffee for breakfast, cocktails, light meals. Comfortable beds. Highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norwood
2.5 km away
Comfort Inn
#5 of 7 in Foxboro
6.6 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA

Been to Courtyard Boston Norwood/Canton? Share your experiences!