All reviews marriott courtyard great courtyard front desk off route patriots game busy road free weights the check in process fitness room night's sleep decent hotel comfortable beds fitness center an upgrade would stay again king bed convenient location
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Staff was excellent even short handed, employee called in sick and she was able to handle rush with ease, starbucks, small Bar, conveniently located to major roads. Clean rooms, comfortable bed and Pillows, Quiet

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Staff was polite and professional and good at making us feel welcome. I have no complaints about the accommodations but my business associate said that noises from the hallway were intrusive. My room was around the corner and I only noticed noise twice. It was clean, comfortable and good enough to keep on my short list.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Stayed here for 5 days for work this month and it was kinda shabby. The hotel was probably built in the late 90's and hasn't had a makeover since. It is not that it's dirty or nasty, it is just a little shabby that's all. The front desk staff were very pleasant, saying hi and bye with a genuine smile and they were helpful with some batteries that I forgot. If you are in town for the Patriots game, you could do worse. You could probably do better too.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Stephanie L, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Norwood/Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

mskings12,

Thank you so much for your 5 day stay at Courtyard Boston Norwood and for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor! I appreciate you sharing your positive feedback about your interactions with our Front Desk Team! We have a dedicated team that strives to provide outstanding service to all of our guests!
I'm pleased to share that we will be renovating all of our guest rooms, our lobby and all public areas of the hotel in the next few months! We will be replacing lobby and guest room furniture and featuring a gorgeous new décor package.
I do hope you'll return to experience our beautifully renovated property!

Thank you again for your feedback!

Stephanie Leary, General Manager

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Our third stay here. A perfect place to stay when going to an Xfinity Center/Great Woods concert, or Patriots game/Patriots Place, which are 6 miles to Patriots Place, 15 miles to Great Woods. Very comfortable; lot of parking, off Route 1 just enough to make it more private. Nice staff, excellent small bistro with Starbucks coffee for breakfast, cocktails, light meals. Comfortable beds. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Just left a great Courtyard in the Seattle WA area. First impressions go a long way and Seattle got a 5, these guts have burst my balloon. The front desk acted like it was a chore to check me in. Toilet seat is broken with luke warm water coming out of the sink faucet.
I sat at the Bistro for 10 Minutes with not one employee on tbe floir and its been open for an hour and no one else is eating.
I will ne back for a few more business trips and I will not be staying here

Trip type: Travelled on business
Stephanie L, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Norwood/Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

John G,
Thank you so much for your recent stay at Courtyard Norwood and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our guests as well as services and amenities that exceed expectations. I am so disappointed to hear that you did not receive the service that you've come to expect at Courtyard. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further regarding your experience to ensure your concerns are fully addressed. Please contact me at your convenience at Stephanie.Leary@Marriott.com or 781-762-4700.

Stephanie Leary