US$141
US$144
HolidayInn.com
US$164
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat courtyardpackage storesmall bistrofront deskneighboring townselliptical machinepatriots gameoff routetypical courtyardbusy roadbathroom sink arealarge bedroomfree weightsfitness roomnight's sleepupgraded roomcomfortable beds
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Manal Mikhail was so sweet! She gave me an upgrade to a room with a balcony, the room was so nice! It was a nice one night get a way, the room was very clean and Manal made the check in process simple. Thank you!
Annette Martin

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Stephanie L, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Norwood/Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Ms. Martin,

Thank you for choosing Courtyard Boston Norwood for your overnight get-away! I appreciate you taking the time to post your review and for the kind words you've shared about the service your received from Manal. Manal takes great pride in delivering excellent service to our guests - we are lucky to have her on our team! We look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

With Kind Regards,
Stephanie Leary

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I like staying at Marriott Courtyard hotels- I feel they provide a warm and cozy experience without breaking the bank. This hotel was your typical experience at the Marriott Courtyard- casual food service in the lobby and a clean room with a comfortable bed. Because of the food service in the lobby, this hotel does not have a microwave in the room, which I would have preferred since I have a sleep mask I like to warm in the microwave.

This hotel also is in a great location close to shopping and restaurants at Legacy Place in Dedham (not walking distance).

The issue preventing the hotel from receiving 5 stars was that I was unhappy with the hot water temperature in the shower. It only got to a lukewarm temperature. A hot shower would definitely be nice after being outside in the cold Boston weather!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I always stay at a Marriott when traveling for business and this one was no exception. Very clean, staff great and newly renovated which was nice to see. The lady in the Bistro behind the counter was AWESOME - top notch service and was like this with every client. Unfortunately I forget her name but you know who I mean.
You are lucky to have her as part of your team as she made every guest feel comfortable and warm.

The Hostess staff were excellent also,. Since I have a lot of business in Canton, I will be back again.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers

S

Room Tip: I always ask for low floor so I can sit outside if I want to
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Staff was excellent even short handed, employee called in sick and she was able to handle rush with ease, starbucks, small Bar, conveniently located to major roads. Clean rooms, comfortable bed and Pillows, Quiet

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Staff was polite and professional and good at making us feel welcome. I have no complaints about the accommodations but my business associate said that noises from the hallway were intrusive. My room was around the corner and I only noticed noise twice. It was clean, comfortable and good enough to keep on my short list.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business