“The kids always want to go to Petey's”

Coop de Ville Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 56 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

An excellent picnic style restaurant on the docks of OB. While the food is served in a paper lined basket, much is fried, but all is excellent. Best tasting fish and chips. Lobster on Tuesdays for cheap! And if you like soccer, the TVs are always playing a game. Their selection of beer is outstanding, with local, craft, and macro brews to satisfy any dry whistle. I had the muscles and found their rendition to be spot on!

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I had lunch at Coop de Ville. I had the half a pound of steamed shrimp cooked in Old Bay seasoning. The shrimp were delicious, and worth the work of peeling a half a pound of shrimp. Coop de Ville is known for their chicken wings. My family and I shared a small order of buffalo wings which were tasty.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

We stopped here with a large party (9) for lunch after a morning out on the water. We were able to be seated immediately which was unbelievable given the size of the cafe and its location along the water. We ordered lobster rolls, fish tacos, and shrimp. Huge beer list. All very good and service was attentive and polite. This is a great casual, unpretentious spot. Easy to recommend.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

This place has an excellent steamed lobster and corn special every Tuesday evening. Went with some friends and we were all pleased. I also order their Quahogs - large clams patties that were perfectly seasoned. We sat outside and enjoyed talking with other people that were there. A must go place.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Small patio leads to great conversations with strangers. Bar staff is great, friendly and quick to pour you your next beverage. One of the top 3 places we found on the whole island. Stop in for 1 drink and you may end up staying for longer than expected.