“Great spot to eat, drink, and relax!”
Review of Nancy's Restaurant

Nancy's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 58 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Had a wonderful lunch on the outside patio enjoying the sun overlooking the marina. The whole belly clams were light and tasty. The garlic chicken wrap (Greek style) was very good, with lots of yummy flavor! The drinks aren't too expensive considering you are on MV. But really the view of the water and the feel of the ocean breeze is the best part for us :)

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Great location on the water....good fish tacos... and falafel.... friendly with good service... will go back on next visit to the Vineyard!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We went to the famous Nancy's on our trip to Martha's Vineyard. There was a long wait for tables but we were only two so we got seated right away. My friend had fish and I had the crab cake. I thought the food was good but pretty average. I think the hype made us raise our expectations.

It was a little pricey but no too much - I paid, I think, around $17 for my crab cake. Good view of the harbor. I kind of wish we had stayed on the lower level, where there was informal seating and a take-out counter that was offering some delicious sounding food, like scallops to go and such. Instead we went upstairs to the restaurant because it was hot and we didn't want to sit outside. Maybe next time we'll try the takeout.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Not being able to be accommodated anywhere because we were a large group, Nancy’s was the only place we were able to go to on a Sunday morning. We were hoping for a brunch menu, but they only had a lunch menu. Very average food, nothing memorable.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Great spot for a sit-down dinner in the evenings, an outdoor lunch, or a mid-day cocktail. The frozen cocktails are especially fantastic, and should be considered a mandatory part of every MV trip. The seafood is very fresh, and the sushi is especially on point.

I recently dined here to celebrate my engagement, and the staff were friendly and attentive. The service did not suffer at all despite the very large group. Whether it's for an outdoor drink overlooking Lake Anthony/Oak Bluffs Marina or a sit-down meal indoors, I definitely recommend Nancy's.

Date of visit: August 2018