“So fresh!”

Bangkok Cuisine
Ranked #34 of 58 Restaurants in Orleans
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This is a gem amongst the fried fish restaurants on Cape Cod. Open year round.
The ingredients are very fresh and the seasoning delicious, be aware that in my experience spicy means spicy, which is great with me but not for everyone.

Recommended items (because I've tried them )
Apps: crispy rolls, fresh rolls, chicken satay, todmon
Entrees: ginger mix, Thai spaghetti, mango curry, seafood ginger
Desserts:fried bananas

Service was attentive and pleasant.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

My wife and I have had "take-out" from there in the past and it was great. We went there for dinner on 4/22 and the food was even better because it was fresh from the kitchen. We had an appetizer and two entrees (Pad Thai & Pad See Ew), I am mine and some of my wife's and both were excellent! A week later, we got take out from there again because we were both craving it!!

1  Thank JeffreyTip
Reviewed 26 April 2017

This is without a doubt the worst thai restaurant I have ever been in. Me, my husband and our son went in and could not eat inside but was instead persuaded to do take out. We ordered, got our food to go and took it back to the hotel. OMG, this is the worst tasting food I've eaten in a very long time. I advise DO NOT GO HERE!

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I driven by this place every day for the past 5 years and have never stopped by. What a mistake. It was getting late and me and my wife wanted to just sit down and relax. We both decided to give it a try. All I can say is the food and service was great and it didn't cost a arm an a leg. We will definitely be returning in the near future/

Reviewed 15 September 2016

The staff were all friendly and helpful and we chose various Thai starters and main courses. We were surprised at how quickly the food arrived and we suspected that the sauces had all been prepared in advance and simply heated up. The red curry sauce in particular was rather watery and lacking in both taste and " bite".
This place may be good for a "fast" Thai food experience but it does not serve " real" Thai cuisine.