“great Tortillas”
Review of Guapo's Restaurant

Guapo's Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 57 Restaurants in Orleans
Reviewed 25 April 2016

A good place to eat Mexican. nice place to sit, I realy like the tortilla's they make and nice and friendly service. Also great to sit at the bar.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

I love Guapo's! Their food is always fresh and delicious and the wait staff is super friendly and attentive. I had their Chopped Salad and it was full of flavor. I enjoyed every bite. The menu is extensive though and has something for everyone. Taco Tuesday's is a great time to go. Cheap eats done up right. You can't go wrong at Guapo's!

Reviewed 29 March 2016

It has been a family tradition for many years that the Saturday before Easter is Nachos for lunch day. The place we usually went to wasn't that great last year so we decided to try Guapo's Restaurant in Orleans. We liked it the minute we walked in and noticed all the people eating there and having a good time. We were seated immediately and served very fresh and un-greasy chips with three different salsas to try. I ordered a Margarita and everyone else ordered Mexican beer. It was tempting to stray from tradition and order one of the many wonderful sounding dishes, but we ordered the nachos instead. Drinks were served right away and my Margareta was one of the best - fresh lime taste. The nachos were right up and they were almost too pretty to eat (ha). I liked that they didn't have shredded lettuce over them. They used tradition Mexican cheese instead of that orange stuff others serve, and the pickled red jalapenos sliced impossibly thin were a really nice accompaniment to the dish. We ate as much as we could but didn't quite finish. Drink prices were a little high. Can't wait for next Easter.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

I go to this restaurant on a regular basis, and it provides great, great food at good prices. Though mistakes are sometimes made, this only occurs if you order something special (off the menu,) and it is rare. Overall, it is a good restaurant. Additionally, the salsa and guacamole are amazing.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

working at Staples sometimes get hungry it is great run to Guapo's for meal break they are efficient and have excellent customer service and food is fabulous