“Corned Beef Hash awesomeness vs,. coffee yuk”
Review of Hole In One

Hole In One
Ranked #5 of 58 Restaurants in Orleans
Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 August 2015

Busy, delicious - had the homemade corned beef hash. Awesome. Only downside is the coffee. Sour, yuk.

2  Thank Pete B

Reviewed 6 August 2015

Love these donuts! Must try the Honey Dipped! Also love how this place always has a tasty basket of samples to inspire your choice of donuts or muffins :)

Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

It was very busy this morning. We waited 10 minutes for a table upstairs which was all good. I went with my fiance and mother in law. We waited a strong 15 minutes before our waitress even a knowledge us. No sorry for the wait when she arrived. We ordered coffee and our meal right away. We waited 45 minutes for our food and my french toast was ice cold. I had to ask another waitress for coffee cuz my waitress was missing. Finally I asked another waitress to tell our waitress I don't want my meal just check now plz. She comes right up with good to go and took my meal off bill. Ruined my breakfast kinda sux but I WON'T be back 100%%

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Ummmm donuts! Its a great breakfast place but most of all its a place for ummmm donuts! Stop and and get your breakfast treats.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

They make their own and they are worth the wait. Stand in line and buy a dozen to being Holme to company.