“Outstanding”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Orleans
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 September 2017

My husband and I tried this bakery for lunch for the first time. We actually had lunch twice - first lunch was sandwiches which were delicious and fresh. I had the squash bread -so yummy. Next day my husband had the veggie chili and I had the sweet Annie salad-both servings were huge and delicious. And of course we had to get cookies- peanut butter and chocolate chocolate chip-and muffins which were all very very good. Would recommend the Cottage St Bakery highly!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Had their egg sandwich here, it was delicious, much better than the Hole In One restaurant. We sat outside on one of their picnic tables, it was quiet and peaceful, which was nice because everywhere else we ate in Cape Cod was noisy, loud and crowded. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for a couple of muffins to go. The dirt mob and blueberry muffins were very good! While we were here, we observed their homemade soup choices for lunch. They sounded very good! Next time we are in the area we will try some!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Cottage St Bakery is a step back in time. Located in a small "cottage" the fresh scent of scones baking and their sought after 'dirt bombs', make this a must stop either heading into or out of town. Call ahead and reserve these goodies as they disappear in a heartbeat..

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I really don't understand the fuss. We bought dirt bombs and scones, and brought them home for breakfast. First of all, who doesn't love a load of cinnamon?! THAT is what dirt bombs have going for them. But honestly, the dirt bombs and the scones were surprisingly flavorless. Plus, each left us with a kind of greasy feeling in our mouths. Maybe it was an off day? Or, maybe it can't really live up to the hype. Either way, I won't be running back anytime soon.