“Finally tried it!”
Review of Santarpio's Pizza

Santarpio's Pizza
Ranked #20 of 172 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Original restaurant is in East Boston, MA; this is an additional location.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After hearing so much about Santarpio's pizza for years and seeing it on Phantom Gourmet I finally tried it this weekend. It's about an hour drive from my house but I was in the area so we decided to stop in.
The restaurant is large with multiple seating areas with a bar in the center. We were seated right away and greeted by a waitress almost instantly.
We had the sausage pizza and a salad. The salad was good except that it had too much dressing. The pizza is only one size and was good but wasn't so good that I'd go out of my way to return.
The bill came to $22 for pizza, salad, and 2 sodas.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had heard from many that this was THE place for pizza. We ordered 4 large? pizzas for our family group of 6 adults and 5 children. Usually that's enough and would provide some leftovers. Although the pizzas tasted good, we were surprised with their size. My son also commented that they seemed much smaller that prior orders. The receipt did not really give a size, just a price for a generic pizza, then the add-on costs for each one separately. Not sure if they are under new management? Nothing special.....

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I have been to Santarpio's a few times and the consistency of the pizza is always very good. The prices are reasonable and it's always good having a few slices left over for a midnight snack. Plenty of room in this restaurant with the local sports games being played on the TVs by the bar area.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

As soon as you enter, you feel at home here. Super-friendly staff, good prices, excellent food. Awesome restaurant!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve been going to the original location since I was in a high chair. The lamb spirited is a must, and if it’s your first time, just go with a cheese pie. What can I say, I’m a purest. No frills, no fance, and a small menu of items that just can’t be outdone! A family staple for generations and a must visit every time my mum’s in town ❤️