“Great seafood”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Love the fried seafood here. Love the fried clams and the lobster roll. Hubby like the clam strips.
Roast beef and Greek salad also very good.
It's self serve here. Order at the counter and they call your number when it's ready. Quick service even when it's busy.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

I grew up in this city and every time I go back to visit, this is one place I make sure I go. The food is great.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

If you are in Peabody, try the fried clams here. they are the best I ever had! Their seafood platter is huge! They also have great roast beef.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Have liked everything I have eaten here. Fried seafood is excellent. Salads fresh. Oily greek dressing is awesome. Roast beef also very good.
Lobster roll also good.
My husband and I eat here about once a week and have done so for years.
Also good portions for the money.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Disappointed, I expected more considering the reviews. Very generous portions of fries and onion rings but both needed salt! My husband's pastrami sandwich was good and my haddock was good, but just average. The slaw was VERY sour. We were certainly full but I would not go out of my way to go there again.

Been to Land and Sea? Share your experiences!