“Wow!”

Smokey Bones
Ranked #108 of 176 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Best food and bartenders in town!Every time I come here, it’s always a good time. I just love that new maple bourbon eggnog drink that Tabatha told me about, I always love her recommendations. The other bartender with her tonight Chantel was also very nice, she let me spin the wheel for a prize and I got a free doughnut! That was so good I had to get another one of those maple bourbon drinks !Sweet sassy molassy this is my kind of place

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Pulled pork nachos are the best I have haf anywhere. Prices amd portions are wright on target. You will never leave hungry so go with an empty belly.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Was a regular customer until witnessing one of the new underage bartenders sampling the drinks. I brought this to the management and did nothing about it. I don't understand why a 19 year old would be hired to be serving cocktails. I believe she and the manager Eddie should be reprimanded for this situation. Most of all its illegal for 19 year olds to DRINK.

2  Thank JacquelineSannizzaro
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Traveling through Boston, staying at a hotel in Peabody.Asked the front desk for someplace with a bar and a good burger.The nice girl recommended Smokey Bones right up the road. Walked in and was greeted by a smiling host who held the door open for me! Ok, great first impression! Was asked how many in my party, I said I would like to just grab a seat at the bar and was told trivia was just about to start if I would like to join. Again, awesome! Was greeted by a very nice bartender who asked if I would like to,try their newest drink, a Bourbon peach tea. Sure, why not. Delicious. Found myself relaxing and decompressing after a long day of travel. Started playing trivia which was different than any other game I have played before, the DJ was super fun and interactive. At the bartenders suggestion, I tried the BLT burger, so good.
After trivia, and dinner, decided to call it a night. What a great time I had. Friendly bartenders, delicfood and drinks, this will be my go to spot whenever I pass through.
Side note, as a former restaurant manager, it was nice to see the manager stopping by and checking on everyone. Great experience all around!

Smokey B, Manager at Smokey Bones, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thekingofthehill, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Thank you again for the great review!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Food was fair. Small portions. Food cold. Not impresses at all. Will not be back. Service was unimpressive

1  Thank Andrew Z
Smokey B, Manager at Smokey Bones, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Andrew Z, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We would appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to follow up, please email us at feedback@smokeybones.com with your contact information and a few details about your visit including the location of the restaurant.

Been to Smokey Bones? Share your experiences!