“SUCH a good brunch!!!!”

Ranked #112 of 176 Restaurants in Peabody
Cuisines: Barbecue
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Sunday Brunch. $20. Like 5 course of amazing deliciousness. Yum to the O!
First course: fresh hot biscuits
Second course: Belgium waffle or cornbread. I had the waffle, with the pecan butter.
Third course: BBQ Ribs or several other types of bbq delights. I got the baby back ribs
Fourth course: breakfast skillet including eggs, potatoes and a choice of bbq favorites, I went with the smokes sausage
Fifth course: Belgium waffle sundae or sack of hot donuts with dipping sauces. I chose the latter, the raspberry sauce was fantastic.

My lady also had a burger that she was very pleased with, which is saying a lot, lol.

We will definitely back! Looking forward to ribs and wings this time

Reviewed 6 February 2018

My kids convinced me to go here. What a great dinner we had. They have fantastic affordable apps. My son got a great burger and he loved it! The drinks were good too.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

The strawberry Margherita was delicious! The street tacos were very good, one with chicken, and two brisket. Decent amount of meat and nice flavor. The loaded baked potato with brisket was excellent, as was the small salad that came with it. Loaded nachos were just ok. Not enough cheese. The donuts with chocolate sauce were wonderful as usual. I've faired well with most Smokey Bones I've visited across the country, and I'm glad this one was a good experience, as well.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Best food and bartenders in town!Every time I come here, it’s always a good time. I just love that new maple bourbon eggnog drink that Tabatha told me about, I always love her recommendations. The other bartender with her tonight Chantel was also very nice, she let me spin the wheel for a prize and I got a free doughnut! That was so good I had to get another one of those maple bourbon drinks !Sweet sassy molassy this is my kind of place

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Pulled pork nachos are the best I have haf anywhere. Prices amd portions are wright on target. You will never leave hungry so go with an empty belly.

Been to Smokey Bones? Share your experiences!