Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$166
Hotels.comUS$166
PricelineUS$166
TravelocityUS$166
HamptonUS$166
ZenHotels.comUS$170
All reviews room was clean nice hotel waffle maker free breakfast busy road great place to stay fitness center nice stay convenient location would stay again north shore boston highway traffic miles
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2022 via mobile

Great hotel. Well kept. Not far from the interstate Clean and with a good vibe. Has a solid breakfast game going on. Only downside is that the pool was not open. I would definitely stay here again, though preferably at a time when the pools open.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Idrees Raja, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2022

Thank you for your great rating! We are so pleased to hear that you loved everything about our hotel. We take pride in the quality of our property ranging from superior cleanliness to excellent customer service. Our mission is to seek every opportunity to provide extraordinary guest experiences, and your comments show me that we got it right. We can't wait for you to return in the near future.

Reviewed 9 April 2022

We were put in another room and told they just recently became pet friendly. The pull out couch had an odor. They need pet cleaners to clean rooms. I like pets; but, you have to clean rooms properly for the next guest.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Idrees Raja, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2022

We truly appreciate your review. We pride ourselves on offering signature experiences, so I apologize for the housekeeping missteps you encountered. We’re always seeking out ways to improve our guests’ experience, and feedback like this helps us do this, so I appreciate you sharing this with us. As a valued guest, and we would be pleased to have another opportunity to showcase our true hospitality.

Reviewed 8 March 2022

My family and I came to this hotel in order to visit Boston and Salem as a Sweet 16 getaway vacation party.
When we checked in, a man who wore bright orange glasses at the counter in the lobby was super nice, and the rest of the staff were pleasant too, making sure to accommodate MOST of our needs. When we got in our room, the room was nothing special, but good enough. It was a bit dusty, however, but not super musty and disgustingly dirty. The beds were comfortable, but navigating the TV channels with the remote was a bit of a challenge to manage, but that likely had to just do with senile old age on my part. Breakfast was also super delicious; the egg omelets were on point! While dinner options included traveling through the highway in search of a restaurant on the side of the road. The restaurants located within the hotel's vicinity were... not that decent for one with "fancier" taste, but that's what you expect for dining for a highway hotel. No big deal.
However, my family and I ran into a few issues among our stay. The hotel states to have free wifi for all devices, small or big, but while some of the electronic devices connected right away to the wifi, one of the devices did not. Whatever we did, it refused to connect. That was not too bad though, as we were normally out of town for most of our stay, that being whether we were headed for spooky Salem, or downtown Boston. Now, there was a big complaint I had, that being the pool. Unlike advertised, the pool was freezing! And prior to our booking, I made sure to call to make sure the pool was a heated pool, which they said it was. But, once we got to the pool and tested the waters, it was bloody freezing! They straight up just lied on the website. This was super disappointing, as I knew initially after we would return back from Salem or Boston, my family would want to take a dip into the pool, and even when I notified the workers of the pool conditions, they told me they were unable to change nor have access to the pool's mechanics to do so. Not sure about the fitness room though. Only other complaint is that the walls should be a bit thicker so it is harder to hear other nearby guests in different rooms, but the traveling noise likely just has to do with this building being a bit older.
Overall, the hotel was average- don't expect a lavish inn when you first book your stay, but know you won't be staying in a dump either. The workers could've done better, but it was alright for the most part. Although, if I was to be in the area again, I would likely check for greater options before booking at this inn again.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Idrees Raja, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide constructive feedback following your stay with us. Your comments are important to us and it will further assist us in raising our high levels of service. While we do our best to always deliver a great experience, it appears we missed the opportunity to exceed your expectations during your stay. I truly apologize that we fell short of our promise. However, we do hope that you will join us again when you return to the area.

Reviewed 12 February 2022

Hotel is easy to get to off of I 95. Lots of good food options around it. Has several chargers for EV’s which are super convenient. Clean and comfortable, good exercise space/pool, fair price, what more could you want?

Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Larry H
Idrees Raja, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2022

Dear Larry H,

Your enthusiastic review confirms your visit was nothing short of perfection. Your kind words about your stay, our facilities, and our location, have left us all humbled and we would like to personally thank you for your acknowledgment. We are always delighted when someone is thrilled with the details that went into providing the perfect stay, from the meticulous maintenance of our guest rooms to delicious breakfast, and our refreshing pool.
We are happy that our Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody location ideally suited your purposes and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 18 January 2022

This was the worst hotel stay I’ve had the bed was comfortable and hit breakfast was average however when I made reservations I asked about the pool they said no restrictions upon arrival I was told pool is closed trash was in the hallway my entire stay made me think if the place was very clean won’t return again

Date of stay: January 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Idrees Raja, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2022

We truly appreciate your visit. We pride ourselves on offering signature experiences, so I apologize for the missteps you encountered. We’re always seeking out ways to improve our guests’ experience, and feedback like this helps us do this, so I appreciate you sharing this with us. We would love nothing more than to have another chance to deliver to you a truly memorable and impeccable experience.

Kind regards,