“Sunday Brunch!”

King Philip Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is in the middle of nowhere but a pleasant surprise. Stopped in here with my grandfather for lunch and they were offering a buffet so I went with that. For $15, unlimited food, they had: ham, brisket, bay scallops, haddock, 3 different types of salads, eggs Benedict, scrambled eggs, bacon, home fries, sausage, fresh fruit, Alfredo ziti, shrimp, Swedish meatballs and lasagna (I'm sure I'm forgetting something..). They also had dessert. Eggs Benedict was delicious! Home fries were too over cooked... Salads, fresh. Service was great. Not too crowded on Sunday around 12:30. Great small town joint. I would return if in the area.

Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

Food was good, pricing not so much! Service was decent until the end of our meal! Our waitress failed to tell us that there are no free refills until the end of our meal! Needless to say we paid $30 for soda?! Absolutely ridiculous!! Will never go back there again!!

1  Thank TinaleighW
Reviewed 25 October 2015

The King Phillips Restaurant in Phillipston MA is a great stop for delicious menu and cocktails. We have been to the KPR many times over the years, mostly for holidays. In our recent visits, we have sat in the lounge/bar area to enjoy the menu, music and warm ambiance of a quaint New England restaurant. Tonight I wished I were ravenous because their monthly buffet looked mouthwatering.

The husband and I enjoyed, instead, the French onion soup - delicious, and appetizers. Their jumbo shrimp cocktail is great. They mean "jumbo!" Couldn't help ourselves but to split a caramel apple cheese cake, and our brother-in-law, the carrot cake - all tasty and irresistible!

I am going to find out when the buffet is scheduled next, because you can eat your way through a great many menu items at one sitting. We hear Thanksgiving, they will add the turkey and fixings to the buffet, so that will be OMG GOOD!

Easy off Route 2 and you've made your way to an enjoyable evening. For the holidays and busy times of year, you should probably make reservations.

Bon Appetite!

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

Went in for dinner and had a vegetarian plate. I was so surprised when it came. It was professionally arranged on a large colorful square dish. Lots of fresh vegetables lightly sauté din garlic and oil with vegetable raviolis. Definitely worth going to again

Reviewed 17 August 2015

We have been going here for over 35 years for the prime rib and have never been disappointed til last night. My 90 year old mother took us-a party of 13-out for my husband's birthday last night. She chose it because she also loves the prime rib too. 3 of got it and it was the worst we have ever had- Anywhere! The pieces of meat we received barely resembled a cut of prime rib it was black on one side and was very tough. My mother and I brought practically all of it home since it was too hard to cut. It f cost 23.99 and would have been unacceptable at any price. Since this is the first time this ever happened I tried to contact them personally via e-mail but their website has nothing to do with them. Still debating if we'll give them another try.

1  Thank SLH46