“Great place”

Flavours Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 176 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Every dish is cooked to order and please give yourself enough time to enjoy your food by coming in 2 hours early if you have tickets to shows. Gluten Free available, Vegan and lots of Vegetarian dishes to pick from..
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good freshly cooked food. Very friendly staff. Nice variety of dishes to try. Parking close by. Give this restaurant a try you won’t be disappointed

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We were visiting in the area and did not know what to expect, but we are adventurous and like ethnic foods. We found a wonderful ambience, very pleasant service and amazing food. If it was near home I would go back over and over again.

Abraham Leibson, Lambertville, NJ

Reviewed 30 October 2017

As a vegetarian, I normally have limited options but this place had more than I expected. Their fired taro cakes were AMAZING. I've never had anything like that before, and would definitely get again. I ordered their grilled tofu and veggies, and it was delicious. Fresh veggies with a perfect char. The only thing, the service seemed to be always rushing and hard to pin down. Expect to wait for your order since it's cooked to order.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Visiting Western Massachusetts, we didn't expect to find rich Malaysian flavors and a tasty variety of tasty foods. Down the basement stairs near a convenient parking lot is this welcoming Asian experience. We enjoyed one of the sampler plates including dumplings and spring rolls. The host was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This place serves amazing food. It's areal surprise coming from such a low key spot. I had baby clams in a spicy bean sauce and I've never had better. Service was great as well. Be prepared that "medium" heat here can still be very hot and that you will wait for a long while for the perfection to arrive. Persevere it's totally worth it.