“Dinner and Drinks”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fine Italian Dining offering Fresh Seafood, Homemade Pasta, Veal and Daily Specials. Casual Dress. Handicapped Accessible. Outdoor Seating with 2 Fire Pits. Private Rooms, Catering off and onsite available. Banquet Rooms, Extensive Platter Menu to take a piece of Mazzeo's home with you! Delivery Available.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We met our friends here, have not been their for a very long time. Had a few drinks at the bar, and then off to the dining room for dinner. Excellent food, I had the Veal Parm and Caesar Salad with Anchovies. YUM !!! Great service also.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

8 of us dined at Mazzeos last night and the food was great and the service was excellent... our waitress was very accommodating of our needs (seperate checks) and the busser,I believe her name was Amber was very friendly and outgoing.
My only complaint is the man that was walking around,chest out with no smile...intimidating in some ways. I am all for looking things over but he just circled the dining room the WHOLE time we dined and I felt as if it was a bit unnecessary.
I’ll definetly be back at some point but it is a bit pricey and everything is ala carte so you don’t even get a salad w your meal which for the price of a meal it should be included.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Great food as usual
The staff are all professional and very competent
I wish the would do a Saturday brunch!!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

My wife and I have visited Mazzeo's several times now, hoping to recapture the excellent experience we had on our first visit three years ago. Since then, we've felt that the restaurant hasn't lived up to its potential. Ambiance is always nice, service very good, prices reasonable, cooking less than first-rate. On our most recent visit, our starter of sweet potato gnocchi was bland and chewy. My meat lasagne main course was dry, while my wife's ziti pasquale included very little of the advertised prosciutto and mushrooms and had its beef tenderloin component looking somewhat grey - not like we've had it in the past. For dessert, my wife found her tiramisu adequate, but my vanilla bread pudding was more bread than pudding. Three stars only this time.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

The place had a great homey feeling to it.
Even though the dining room is quit large we didnt feel like we were stuck in a crowd.

The food was delicious, but be warned, the servings are huge.
I ordered the vegetarian lasagna and it lasted for two meals.
My wife ordered a half of pasta with a bolognese sauce and that lasted her for two meals.