Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$233
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$189
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$259
GardenInn.com
Best Western Plus Cold Spring(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$180
Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$134
Blue Spruce Motel(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$169
John Carver Inn & Spa(Plymouth)
US$229
US$218
Priceline
US$295
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanwaffle ironconvenient hotelquick visitbusy roadthe breakfast areastay there againindoor poolnice staymicrowave and fridgebreakfast was includedfront desk clerkhard boiled eggsplenty of parkingminute drivecereal
Reviewed 23 April 2017

We stayed here after visiting Edaville Railroad in Carver with our 5 year old son.

Pros: The hotel and room were very clean, staff was very friendly and helpful. This hotel was in close proximity to a variety of store and restaurants. This came in handy since we forgot a few things and I was able to purchase forgotten items at Walgreens next door. My husband forgot his glasses after check out and the hotel staff actually called us to let us know that the housekeepers had found them. This was before he even realized he forgot them. Very appreciative of that.AA

Cons: The room was a little warm. The fridge in room was not working properly - we had to plug it in and it ended up freezing a soft drink overnight. The indoor pool is very clean but not heated. This was a huge disappointment - we could only stay in the pool for a few minutes because the water was freezing. I'm not sure what the point of having an indoor pool is if you are not going to heat it. The breakfast was the typical variety of a standard continental breakfast. We did not like the eggs at all and the syrup for the waffles did not taste right.

All in alI not a bad experience but not sure I would stay here again due to the pool not being heated.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dana P
Reviewed 7 April 2017

We stayed for a quick visit. The hotel is near stores on a commercial strip. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. We found the staff very kind and helpful. Breakfast was average Copmfort Inn fare. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2017

I basically stayed the better part of three months (October, November and December) here, extending my stay, going home, coming back, changing dates and the staff was extremely helpful. They worked with me so that I didn't have to move rooms during my stays even though the dates kept changing. The pool was wonderful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. They made my stay as pleasant as possible.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a family function. Hotel was clean, plenty of parking, rooms were spacious, very quite, staff was very friendly, and the breakfast had a lot to choose from. Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I spent one night at the comfort inn in Plymouth. Great location, easy to get to. Everything was really clean and really nice. Eloise at the front desk was very welcoming as was all the staff. It certainly exceeded expectations. I had taken a redeye flight from San Francisco the night before and was really fried. They let me check in early so I could shower and nap and be a little more alert for my family.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo