“Great Overnight Stay!”

Comfort Inn Plymouth
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Plymouth
Reviewed 28 June 2017

The Comfort Inn Plymouth is a great place. We overnight there to go on an annual whale watch. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. If you are booking a group, make sure you talk to Ann Stacy, she is wonderful!

Room Tip: Great location near Plymouth harbor area.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 June 2017

I had 4 or five problems with the room. I spoke to the girl on the desk. I asked to have the manager call me so I can discuss it with her. She never contacted me it has been a couple of weeks. I sent an email to the choice Hotel website, no response. I can only assume they care nothing for their customers. I stayed four more nights in Plymouth Massachusetts. I stayed at the best Western Cold Spring Hotel. I can highly recommend the best western Coldspring hotel. But I will not stay in the comfort inn again

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank momPlymouth_Mass
Charles59s, Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you for staying with us. I apologize for the issues that you had during your stay at the Comfort Inn Plymouth. We take all issues seriously and address them with each of our guests. I would be more than happy to speak with you.

Keelas Small
Manager

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Room was clean and had a microwave and fridge. The indoor pool was freezing and very cloudy. It was also small. Breakfast was minimal but maybe normal for CI. The biggest problem is the age of this hotel, but they are in the midst of renovations which may be good for the future but were a pain for us. The location was good for the sights in Plymouth. Walls were very thin; I could hear everything the neighbors did.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from current construction
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Stayed here for a single night with my young children. Good location just west of Route 3, only a short distance to the Plymouth Harbor attractions, almost walking distance even. Lots of parking, quiet in spite of it's proximity to the mayhem of the harbor area. Had requested upper floor and adjoining (aka connected) rooms when we reserved a month ago - were provided neither. 2nd floor rooms next to each other but no in-between door. The rooms were decent sized, clean, quiet save for the stomping around by the upstairs guests. Room AC units were anemic but functional. Breakfast in the morning was OK. The price we were charged would have been sky-high, but we used Choice points instead (50,000 point for two rooms for one night, ouch). We plan on returning to Plymouth again in July and do plan on staying here, but plan to call the Manager a day or two before we arrive to see about those upper floor adjoining rooms.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

We stayed here for one week, while visiting family in the area. The hotel is located right on the main drag, Samoset Street. At first I was apprehensive about staying right on the main road, and basically near several strip malls. All fears were alleviated upon check in. The front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. She asked what floor we would like to stay on, and if we had any special requests. The entire hotel is smoke free, what a bonus!! There is nothing worse than checking into a hotel and the hallways smell like a dirty ashtray.

Again, we checked in earlier that the stated time, but they were more than accommodating. The room was on the third floor, clean, and well stocked. There was a microwave, refrigerator, television and an iron and ironing board. The room was very quiet, no noise, yelling or running could be heard.

A word of caution though if you are staying on the backside of the hotel......we left our windows open one night to get fresh air in our room. The back of the hotel overlooks a common smoking area, for those who continue to pollute themselves. At 6 AM we heard several people talking, yelling and laughing....this was our fault, I know, but we are just offering a word of caution.

There was coffee/tea 24/7 and a daily hot breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bread products, dairy, and make your own waffles. The area had ample food and was well maintained.

The hotel is exactly 1.2 miles from Plymouth Harbor/Waterfront. Plymouth Rock, and many many good local restaurants (not chain restaurants)

We will definitely be staying again. Thanks Comfort Inn!!

Room Tip: top floors seem to be quietest!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
2.3 km away
4.9 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Kingston Plymouth Bay
10.9 km away
Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills

Been to Comfort Inn Plymouth? Share your experiences!