Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$143
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$179
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Cold Spring(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$165
US$160
Hotels.com
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$209
GardenInn.com
Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$149
Blue Spruce Motel(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$139
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$169
John Carver Inn & Spa(Plymouth)
US$209
US$199
Priceline
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$255
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanwaffle ironquick visitbusy roadindoor poolthe breakfast areastay there againconvenient hotelnice staymicrowave and fridgebreakfast was includedspent one nighthard boiled eggsfront desk clerkplenty of parkingminute drive
Reviewed 5 September 2017

This is handy for the motorway but not a lot else. Consider it as a motel. It is a 20 minute walk into town along a busy road. The Cumberland Farm shop across the road sells chocolate and cheap beer (ID required). The breakfast is served in the reception area on polystyrene plates and its a bit manic. The hot scrambled egg and sausage was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017

My husband and I, along with my brother and his wife were in Plymouth last week for my nephew's wedding. We decided not to stay at either of the hotels he had chosen to block because the price even with the block rate was too high. We chose this hotel because it was in close proximity to the other hotels and the wedding venue at Plimouth Plantation, and I've stayed at Choice properties in the past.

The hotel is definitely starting to show its age (i.e. the doors in our room squeaked and the elevator ride was a little scary), but it was 'comfortable' for the two days that we were there. I enjoyed having a microwave and refrigerator, as we did use it during the trip.

Breakfast was tasty for the two days we were there, but they didn't really change things up from Friday to Saturday....still no complaints. I didn't use the pool, but I did use the business center (which is oddly placed in the breakfast area) so if you really wanted to do business you wouldn't have much privacy. I only needed to print boarding passes, so it was not a problem for me.

The one thing that I did not like and the reason I did not give the rating a 5 star is that housekeeping never came to make up our room. I made sure that the privacy sign was NOT on the door and we left out at noon. When we got back at 4, the room was as we had left it. I did end up getting more towels but we also ran out of toiletries, which was a bit of a pain. I mentioned it to the front desk staff, but by then it was too late to do anything about it.

Speaking of the front desk staff, everyone we encountered was VERY helpful and friendly, providing us with directions and maps the many times that we asked. Checkout was seamless even though I booked both reservations under my name. It was very easy for both my brother and I to check out separately.

Overall I had a good stay and would return again on a future visit to Plymouth.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Kind of knew what I was getting when I booked but just had to walk to Walgreens to get a corkscrew. Seriously?! Basic hotel. Clean but loud you can hear people in every direction. You just about get what you pay.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I have to first say the staff at this location are wonderful. I had an issue with my reservation and they worked with me to resolve it. It was all on my end and hey didn't have to go out of there way. But they did.
I arrived very late and was warmly greeted.
The hotel was clean, and quiet. However it is outdated and is boarder lining in need of a huge overhaul. I won't get into not picking details, but in need of TLC.
It was comfortable and AC worked well. Was also quiet.
The complimentary breakfast was typical free hotel bfast. Yogurt, waffles, cereal etc.
It was a fine place to stay for the price, but is just average. If there was a 2.5 star - that's what I would have rated it.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The location was very convenient to downtown, but the hotel itself was musty, brown and old looking. At night we were either freezing or sweating with one degree up or down of the AC unit. It was so humid in the room that when we washed a pair of shorts and hung them to dry, they were still wet three days later (even hanging on a chair in front of the AC). One of the reasons we chose this hotel was because it offered a free breakfast. My daughters would not eat the breakfast. They said the waffles tasted funny. (They have had hotel waffles many times in the past and loved them.) They ended up eating english muffins that first day. The breakfast was exactly the same every day, including weekends, so we ate breakfast out. (So much for that savings.) One day our feet got really dirty playing in the sand so we washed them in the bathtub. Some sand/dirt was left in the back of the tub. Later when we came back, our beds were made and there was new soap, but the tub was still dirty. We found hair in towels and in the hair dryer. It was just a disgusting experience. One that will not be repeated.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Charles59s, Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

I apologize that you were not satisfied with your stay. I urge all guests to please contact the front desk staff and ask to speak to a manager when there are issues during your stay. We would have more than happy to address this during your stay.

Keelas Small