Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$128
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$159
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$149
GardenInn.com
Best Western Plus Cold Spring(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$150
Blue Spruce Motel(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$119
Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$160
US$255
John Carver Inn & Spa(Plymouth)
US$149
US$142
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

All reviewswafflesroom was cleanwaffle ironconvenient hotelquick visitbusy roadthe breakfast areastay there againindoor poolnice staymicrowave and fridgebreakfast was includedfront desk clerkspent one nighthard boiled eggsplenty of parkingminute drive
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Prices are 130.00+ per night and higher depending on the day- weekday/weekend. Even had a discounted room because the reason for travel was the Mayflower Society.
This is a nonprofit tax exempt society, and I should not be charged room tax.
Not a friendly manager - when I checked in she was insistent that nobody except Federal agents get tax exempt rooms (the explanation went on and on)... Don't really want to deal with her again.
Room was fine, and the TV had a complicated remote; I had a hard time turning it off. it wouldn't. TV stayed on all night. and I'm here for another 3 days...ARGH
Missed the free breakfast by 10 minutes (i'm on a different time zone, not ET). The kitchen gals were happy to give me 2 hard boiled eggs, but the cranky little manager came marching over to command me that I," should ask at the front desk when needing anything". It looked like she wanted to berate the kitchen staff for helping me.
The night before, I tried to call the front desk about the TV. The phone line seemed dead- no dial or ring tone or anything. I was uncertain whether a movie was charged to my room (difficult remote control). I mentioned it to the manager and she said they don't have that service so there is no room charge. Seemed odd when the TV screen said the movie would be charged for, and I'll check my bill later.
There are lots of things to do in Plymouth area, I like the hotel location and the historic sites.

Room Tip: I have a first floor room near the back. Parking and room access were excellent.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2017

This is handy for the motorway but not a lot else. Consider it as a motel. It is a 20 minute walk into town along a busy road. The Cumberland Farm shop across the road sells chocolate and cheap beer (ID required). The breakfast is served in the reception area on polystyrene plates and its a bit manic. The hot scrambled egg and sausage was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017

My husband and I, along with my brother and his wife were in Plymouth last week for my nephew's wedding. We decided not to stay at either of the hotels he had chosen to block because the price even with the block rate was too high. We chose this hotel because it was in close proximity to the other hotels and the wedding venue at Plimouth Plantation, and I've stayed at Choice properties in the past.

The hotel is definitely starting to show its age (i.e. the doors in our room squeaked and the elevator ride was a little scary), but it was 'comfortable' for the two days that we were there. I enjoyed having a microwave and refrigerator, as we did use it during the trip.

Breakfast was tasty for the two days we were there, but they didn't really change things up from Friday to Saturday....still no complaints. I didn't use the pool, but I did use the business center (which is oddly placed in the breakfast area) so if you really wanted to do business you wouldn't have much privacy. I only needed to print boarding passes, so it was not a problem for me.

The one thing that I did not like and the reason I did not give the rating a 5 star is that housekeeping never came to make up our room. I made sure that the privacy sign was NOT on the door and we left out at noon. When we got back at 4, the room was as we had left it. I did end up getting more towels but we also ran out of toiletries, which was a bit of a pain. I mentioned it to the front desk staff, but by then it was too late to do anything about it.

Speaking of the front desk staff, everyone we encountered was VERY helpful and friendly, providing us with directions and maps the many times that we asked. Checkout was seamless even though I booked both reservations under my name. It was very easy for both my brother and I to check out separately.

Overall I had a good stay and would return again on a future visit to Plymouth.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Kind of knew what I was getting when I booked but just had to walk to Walgreens to get a corkscrew. Seriously?! Basic hotel. Clean but loud you can hear people in every direction. You just about get what you pay.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I have to first say the staff at this location are wonderful. I had an issue with my reservation and they worked with me to resolve it. It was all on my end and hey didn't have to go out of there way. But they did.
I arrived very late and was warmly greeted.
The hotel was clean, and quiet. However it is outdated and is boarder lining in need of a huge overhaul. I won't get into not picking details, but in need of TLC.
It was comfortable and AC worked well. Was also quiet.
The complimentary breakfast was typical free hotel bfast. Yogurt, waffles, cereal etc.
It was a fine place to stay for the price, but is just average. If there was a 2.5 star - that's what I would have rated it.

Stayed: August 2017