Foxberry Inn(Provincetown)
US$305
Queen Vic Guest House(Provincetown)
US$369
US$350
Revere Guest House(Provincetown)
US$279
Hotels.com
US$275
US$399
Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa(Provincetown)
US$329
Prince Albert Guest House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$240
  • Breakfast included
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$219
The Gaslamp Bed & Breakfast(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$241
Admiral's Landing(Provincetown)
US$300
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Visited for free! Free parking! Access to the lighthouse! Definitely come do this next year. One day a year only can you enter the lighthouse. It was gorgeous, and the view blows me away. I am hoping to book a stay in the future at the house to enjoy this gorgeous location at length.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My wife and I stayed two nights for our 1 year anniversary. What a trip! You bring your own food, water, and linens but its worth it. Great views all around you and you are seconds from the beach. There is a caretaker at the house but they are there to make sure all is well, they don't do any cooking for you. Our caretaker and his family were awesome, took us up into the light tower anytime we wanted, had fires on the beach at night, great experience. VERY relaxing. Something to keep in mind however, this is a former government run building, so don't expect luxury, its very nice and functional. I will definitely go back. Take a hike on the beach and keep an eye out for seals, we found a group of at least 50 of them playing in the water, it was cool to watch them.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank J R
Reviewed 6 October 2013

You bring your own water, food, and linens. It's a little like camping in that sense, because there is no television either. There is soooo much history to it, soooo much beauty, and soooo much peace. It is such a unique experience, heading out in the Suburban across the dunes, watching for whales, staying in a keepers house that is sooo historic. You share the kitchen (there are two refrigerators) and the living room and porch are common spaces. The bedrooms are upstairs, three to choose from. The views are breathtaking, the place is serene as can be. Prepare to relax and enjoy nature. Cape Cod National Seashore is the best

Room Tip: Blue room is the cheapest and smallest ~ views of the lighthouse and the sunset. Green room is the largest ~ views of the ocean, sunset. Yellow room is the most popular I believe, with views of the ptown monument, sunrise, ocean, and lighthouse. There are no bad rooms
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Steeduslopeedus
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

What a great experience! Keepers are very friendly, accomodating, and a wealth of great local info. Hubby spent the time fishing and I spent it reading. We have an over sand permit so we also spent time exploring. The area is so peaceful and quiet. Our room had great views of the lighthouse and the airport. One word of warning - Don't bring anything that needs to be microwaved. Because they run solely on solar and wind there's not enough power for a microwave.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank jg_59tls
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I built our entire road trip from Indiana to Cape Cod around staying here and we were not disappointed. First of all, our volunteer lighthouse keepers were the best. A couple with three grown sons, they were delightful to talk to/live with for our stay. Upon arrival, they took us up to the lighthouse and showed my young children how it used to work and how it currently works. My 5 year old got a kick out of putting his finger over the sensor and turning on the light. The house is a step above camping; you must bring your own sheets and water (brush your teeth with your bottled water!). Since we were on a road trip anyway, we just loaded up the cooler with dinner and breakfast stuff for our stay. The boys LOVED staying right on the beach and we were lucky enough to see 10-12 seals and a finback whale as soon as we walked out. My kids enjoyed collecting tons of sea rocks. There are a couple of telescopes in the house and we trained one on the moon for our children at bedtime. What a treat. We live in a city and it was so exciting to me to see nothing but moonlight on our window panes and the reflection of the moon on the water. Our lighthouse keepers and their friends took my kids fishing in the morning before our departure. This is an excellent place to take a family (but watch out for all of the poison ivy). This stop was by far the highlight of our trip. We'll always remember it.

Room Tip: My family of four was able to stay in a room with two queen beds and a twin bed.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family