US$600
8 Dyer Hotel(Provincetown)
Atlantic Light Inn(Provincetown)
Secret Garden Inn(Provincetown)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2017

The Bradford House and Motel is within walking distance to Commercial St. where there are restaurants, shopping and clubs.
The motel is clean and the owner, Patricia, is a pleasure. Haven't been there in many years, but Pat remembered us and greeted us like old friends. We stayed in the motel and it was clean and comfortable.
We would recommend the Bradford House and Motel to everyone you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Look at the web site and choose.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Robert Y
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I can't review the house part because I stayed in the Motel Section, Room 5 with a King Bed. The Motel rooms are actually kind of nice (very dry would be my only complaint maybe since you need to run the AC when it's warm outside). Impeccably clean and a nice full bathroom and a small fridge. Basic but very clean and very comfortable beds. Your OWN parking spot. There is also an overhead ceiling fan for the extra warm nights. Ice machine outside that always has plenty of ice too. I enjoyed my stay and as I said the rooms impeccably clean. I'd like to see it as more of a bed and breakfast though. Wouldn't have to be anything fancy. Coffee, muffins, fruits and bagels or something. In order to even get a cup of coffee you have to walk to the main street. To be fair though, I knew this going in so she is up front about it. I'd go again but for a shorter stay. It's basic yes, but as I said very clean and has what you need to stay clean yourself and very comfortable bedding. Had a nice but small "patio" with a couple of umbrella tables for relaxing and getting to meet perhaps a few people that may use the patio also. She was very friendly to us and the room attendant as I said was truly outstanding. For the money spent though, it's a bit too basic. There is a shortcut to Atlantic Ave which comes out at the Boatslip which is a plus!

Room Tip: The Motel Rooms are nice for short stays where all you need is basic. I can't speak for the house rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Pat us amazing. She is very down to earth and can tell you about Provincetown places to check out. The room had a view of the Ptown tower. Beautiful room, great pillows, sheets are so soft!!! Location is ideal - the beach is right there. Pat gave us great recommendations. We were there with family from all over the country. The Portuguese Festival was during our visit. The parade went by the end of the street. We had a fabulous time here.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy R
Reviewed 28 June 2015

A friend and I just spent two nights in the motel part of the Bradford House and Motel and couldn't be happier with the decision. Pat (the owner) was wonderful, down-to-earth, helpful with suggestions for local eats. The room was quaint, knotty pine walls, both a double and twin bed with the most comfortable mattress pad. Slept like a baby - I'm sure the spirits we enjoyed also played a part. ;) The view from the room was great with a two-minute walk to Commercial Street. I will definitely be returning on future trips! Thank you Pat for your hospitality.

Room Tip: Room 8 had a wonderful view of town. There are also more upscale rooms available in the main house if that's what you're looking for. Something for everyone!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank DebiSoul27
Reviewed 6 September 2014 via mobile

After booking a condo 1 month out and being told to call when we arrived in town for the door code, the owners were MIA.
Having traveled and been up since 3:45a by the time 3p (checkin rolled in), we were less than amused by no response from condo owners.
A desperate search during Swim for Life for reasonably priced last minute booking ensued. After trying one more VRBO rental which wasn't available, that owner, Glenn, recommended call Patricia at the Bradford.
Explaining the situation to her, she welcomed us to come to the main house.

Despite having an injury and it being her birthday (happy birthday, Patricia!), she showed us 2 rooms in the house out back, cut us a deal on the room rate and sent us to our room with a bottle of wine. We loved her!
The place itself is reasonably priced for Provincetown with small fridge, balcony, new AC, ceiling fan and bath.
It's not fancy, yet not a dive. It's a fine place to stay with a very warm and welcoming host, who offered a very welcome port in a storm

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple