Admiral's Landing(Provincetown)
US$220
US$210
Official Site
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$239
Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa(Provincetown)
US$379
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)
US$419
Brass Key Guesthou
Inn at 7 Central(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$275
  • Breakfast included
Prince Albert Guest House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$349
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$399
US$319
Crowne Pointe Hist
US$319
The Gaslamp Bed & Breakfast(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$266
Roux(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$275
Official Site
All reviewsloft suitecommercial streetp townfrittataevery morningstorage spacedelicious breakfastbreakfast roomthe main dragsmall refrigeratorcape codgranolafantastic staycan't wait to go backbeautiful roomlocation is greatmemorial day weekend
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

On a tour of Boston and Cape Cod stayed for 2 nights at the Inn. A lovely quirky Inn with very clean rooms and in a great position away from busy Provincetown. A warm and friendly welcome when we arrived and delicious homemade breakfasts. Would definitely stay again and recommend to friends. A very much appreciated bottle of wine on arrival for my birthday. Thank you Jonathan!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Salt House I, Manager at Salt House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Hi Wendy!

I am glad that you and Jim had a nice stay with us! Our guests usually mention that they appreciate our positioning where we are far enough away from hustle and bustle for relaxation, but close enough for convenience. I love your use of the words "quirky" and "clean". Those two words are a big part of #saltstyle!

I hope you have a chance to stay with us again!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

In a town filled with eye-catching detail, Salt House Inn is a respite of restrained aesthetic--cool, clean, streamlined in a rustic way, open spirited and calm. That it is in walking distance of anything one might want to visit in Provincetown is all the better.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Salt House I, Manager at Salt House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Gregory!

Thank you so much for this review. Salt House has been designed to be the place you have just described and I don't think we could have said it better ourselves. An oasis far enough for relaxation and close enough for convenience.

Thank you-we hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

My partner's kind and generous parents gifted us a stay of several days in the loft suite to celebrate my birthday and our recent graduation. The gift was lovely, and our stay was absolutely perfect. To start, the suite is amazing from the huge and comfortable bed to the luxurious claw-foot bathtub to the beautiful decor---and there's so much more. The suite was so nice and comfortable that it truly felt like a home (an impossibly exquisite home) during our stay. The suite's amenities, including free WiFi, a large television, a small refrigerator, climate control, a well-stocked bathroom, and excellent linens, greatly added to our comfort. Breakfast was superb each morning, and we never lost an opportunity to avail ourselves of it. The food and drinks available were always varied and delicious, and the staff are great about accommodating dietary restrictions---I am a vegetarian, and, without my even having to ask, the staff always provided a (delicious) vegetarian alternative to anything containing meat. In fact, the staff were the best part of our stay, even when Salt House's every other excellence is taken into account. Jonathan, Barbara, Chef Gail, and every other member of the staff are stars. Their terrific service, thoughtfulness, and attentiveness ensured that our stay was truly phenomenal. Not only are they great at their jobs, but they also are clearly just outstanding people. We had a wonderful time at Salt House and in Provincetown, which is a lovely and interesting place (and the inn is ideally located within the town), and we hope to come back eventually. We very highly recommend the Salt House Inn if you're looking to stay in P-town, or even in Cape Cod in general. We went all over the Cape, and even to Martha's Vineyard, with P-town as our home base, and it was no trouble at all with a car. Come stay at this inn---it will exceed even the highest of your expectations!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a 4 night stay at the Salt House Inn, and it was fantastic from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. Jonathan is a brilliant and attentive host, always remembered our names and what we liked to drink in the morning at breakfast. The breakfast, which was included in the price, was amazing and everything is freshly made. The room we had was immaculately kept. It is the perfect location, with it being only a few minutes walk to the Main Street with lots of bars and restaurants. Thank you to everyone at Salt House for making our stay comfortable and unforgettable! Would highly recommend. Hopefully one day we will return!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Salt House I, Manager at Salt House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Hi Gavin (and Charlotte!)!

Thank you so much for this review. Having you stay was such a pleasure and I am glad that we got to be a stop on your cross country vacation. I am going to share this with my team members!

I am glad you mentioned the location. It is nice to be so close and yet feel removed enough to relax and enjoy quiet time. Please visit again if you find yourself traveling here. It will be our pleasure to host you!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

What a lovely three day stay at the Salt House! Beautiful room, neat as a pin, luxurious, yet warm and cozy. Extra plush bed and pillows.

And then there is the scrumptious breakfast.

Jonathan is warm and welcoming as is the entire staff, making my stay extra special.

I can't recommend Salt House enough. Great location. Lots of parking.

Hope to make it back in September for the Tennessee Williams Festival.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Salt House I, Manager at Salt House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thank you so much for these kind words! I will definitely share this review with the chef and housekeeping staff who work very hard to keep the inn tidy, comfortable, and full!

We are happy to have the generous lot at the back of the inn to allow our guests to "park it and forget it". In a small town-that can be quite a luxury. We hope you visit soon, and we look forward to welcoming you.