Situated on a hill (that was kept free of ice and snow, thank you!), the Seaglass is within walking distance to the shops and restaurants in P-town. Front desk staff was very helpful and friendly and made sure we were invited to the wine and cheese get together in the late afternoon. Coffee and tea is available in the lobby (and cookies) throughout the day. Breakfast was included with a variety of cereals (hot and cold), frittatas, muffins and gluten free options. Our room was comfortable and quiet. I plan on returning to the Seaglass on my next trip to P-town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four acre hilltop property with 57 rooms. Surrounded by extensive landscaping and a secluded courtyard heated swimming pool. Varied views of low-lying homes, distant views of water, ocean and dunes. Half mile from town center. Lobby serving complementary small breakfast consisting of fruit, pastries, juice, coffee and tea. Free high-speed Internet, heated pool, refrigerators, safes and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Seaglass Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Provincetown Hotel Provincetown
- Best Western Chateau Hotel
- Best Western Provincetown
- Provincetown Best Western