We just returned from a 3-night stay here in September with friends. I booked it based on reviews here, and I was not disappointed. From the moment you arrive, you are pampered; bags are taken up to your room, you're welcomed warmly, and you begin a lovely stay. The grounds are gorgeous, beautifully landscaped; the vibe is very small town inn. Rooms are definitely spacious enough and decorated very charmingly; the tub is huge. There is free breakfast every morning - cooked, too, not just continental - and wine and cheese around the courtyard every evening. We only ate at the restaurant once, for dessert, but again, the vibe is so cozy and warm, even if you just stop in for a glass of wine. Everything was clean, every need was met. The location was perfect; just a block away from Commercial street, but still very quiet. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at our romantic Pointe Restaurant at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown