“great food and good prices”
Review of Rick's Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 19 February 2015

went there on my way to the movies which is right next door. Food was very good and the portions perfect. I chose the chicke alredo the smaller portion which was more than enough. They also offer discounted movie tickets which saved me $7. You can buy the tickets right there from your waitress and then exchange them at the box office. Plenty of parking as well and very easy to access.

Date of visit: February 2015

Reviewed 15 February 2015

Rick is an "American" restaurant. Nothing really memorable, but if your tastes run to comfort food, this could be for you. Pleasant, "family friendly" atmosphere, reasonable prices. Also, they have a piano bar on certain nights which we really enjoyed.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed 24 January 2015 via mobile

I have been coming here for more than a decade but it's been quite a while. I wasn't disappointed. A great value for good food. And a fun atmosphere to boot, especially if you like piano players. The best thing on the menu are the turkey tips. Absolutely fabulous.

Reviewed 18 January 2015 via mobile

Tried this place after attending a movie next door. Love the decor and Casablanca theme. Piano player added to this theme and enjoyment. Food was good, not great and portion size was large. Our server Susan was exceptional. Will return.

Reviewed 26 December 2014

My husband and I stopped in for dinner a month ago and were pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere. It was much nicer than we expected. We had a drink at bar and then sat at a table for dinner. Everything was going well. The food was great. We put our Mass Pass coupon on the table for waitress to see before ordering (buy 1 entree / get 1 free up to $10 value). She said it was fine. During our meal she came back saying the manager (Christie or Christine) won't accept coupon because my husband ordered the smaller chicken parm @ $12 vs. the larger size @ $17 (he had late lunch so didn't want a huge meal). I asked waitress to go back to mgr. and press for coupon. She came back and said she would take only $5 off. Crazy! I asked to speak to mgr. AFTER my meal. The meal was ruined at this point. With families all around us eating the mgr. actually came to our table and argued with me over $5. I wouldn't take no for an answer. She kept saying that she was only going to profit $2 on the chicken parm. What? My meal was $18. It was ridiculous. I explained that we have used the MassPass book for 15 + years and this has never happened. She reluctantly gave us the full $10 off. We had wine with dinner, an appetizer, etc. Our bill was still $65. it wasn't like we ordered water only - she profited off us that night, but lost 2 customers. I still can't believe that she chose to stand at our table and argue over a couple dollars with so many other customers within ear shot.

Date of visit: November 2014