“Great Ice cream, now featuring great Cajun-themed seafood”

UNCLE Ed's Front Porch
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Rehoboth
Reviewed 26 November 2016

Recently, this small family restaurant decided to stay open year-round. It is definitely worth the visit. Although the menu is limited, each dish we have tried has been excellent.
You have to try the shrimp corn fritters, the chowder and the shrimp. If he had a New Orleans Seafood Gumbo on thre menu, I'd be there weekly! Highly recommended !

1  Thank Daleco

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

We love this little place in Rehoboth!! The food here is absolutely fantastic!! We come back again and again. The staff are incredibly friendly and inviting. Nice little family place. You have to try the stuffies or the fritters or the chowder or the fish and chips. I can never decide. Then there is the homemade ice cream that's out of this world.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Great ice cream although, the portions have really dropped off. It used to be this place was always packed and had MANY ice cream flavors to choose from. Then, something happened when they tried to open another restaurant in Norton. The ice cream portion suffered a bit. It is every bit as good as it ever was. Home made, fresh, natural ingredients! However, there are never the flavor options of years past and it has gotten REALLY pricey considering the portion sizes. Somerset Creamery and the Barn have WAY more flavors and heap on the ice cream!

The seafood is fresh and delicious! I think they may have the best clam cakes I've ever eaten! Light and not greasy. They know how to make deep fried food! The Fried fish is crispy and fresh and delicious! Nice portioned lobster roll... Really you won't leave disappointed.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

I have a serious weakness for ice cream. We recently moved to Rehoboth. I was made aware of Uncle Ed's through a Rehoboth based Facebook page. Well thank the good lord. This ice cream is amazing. Rich, creamy, decadent... What else is there? I have honestly, yet to try the food (sorry Uncle Ed) but I will get to it. If it is a quarter as good as the ice cream, you might have to block me out of the driveway

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Went this evening for dinner, holiday weekend we figured most places would be busy...so we stopped. Omg delicious! The fried clam roll was delicious, small, tender juicy clams, good helping of fries and slaw...amazing. The roll was so full of clams, one guy jumped ship. Hubby ordered his usual I can't make up my mind meal. Onion rings, stuffy,Louisiana corn and shrimp fritters, clam cakes and chowder...loved it all and got a huge take out box to boot. Highly recommend! The ice cream is wonderful too but we were just too full!

Been to UNCLE Ed's Front Porch? Share your experiences!