“Can't Miss It!”

Bill & Bob's Roast Beef
Ranked #36 of 122 Restaurants in Revere
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

If you're driving through this area you have GOT to eat here! These guys are super to chat with and everything we had was amazing.

The chowder was great
The roast beef was great
The hot dog was great
The fries were great

If it gets any better than this it'll have to be in heaven.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Bring your appetite, great selections. roast beef sandwich cooked perfectly, several different sizes and types of sandwiches. Dinner plate includes your sandwich fries, onion rings and salad. Very generous American portions.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Is it THE BEST? Or better than Kelly's? That's all a matter of opinion. If you grew up on Kelly's, then Kelly's will always be what you like better.
You don't go here for the decor or the atmosphere. It's like ordering at McD's. You walk up to the counter, you order, you pick up your food when it's ready, and carry it yourself on a tray to a table to eat. If you can't handle this, then you need to go somewhere else.

My favorite sandwich here is the Super Beef with BBQ Sauce and Cheese. The meat is served medium-rare, on an onion roll. To me, it's the best darn roast beef sandwich on Rt 1.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

There is no atmosphere, the servers are a bit crabby. Maybe that is because there is no air conditioning.
However the food was fine.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

This is a great little restaurant. They give you so much food that I had to take most of it back to the room with me. The Roast Beef sandwiches are the best I have ever had. I mistakedly bought the dinner. That came with a very large Roast Beef sandwich with a huge amount of french fries, onion rings and a large salad. Way to much for me to eat. I certainly would return to this restaurant the next time I am in Revere, Ma. This is the only place to eat next to the Fairfield Inn , but I was so surprized to find out how great the food is. I th ink everyone passing through or living in this community should stop at this restaurant.

1  Thank zenakitty1

Been to Bill & Bob's Roast Beef? Share your experiences!