“Consistent Quality, huge portions”
Review of Bagel Bin Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bagel Bin Deli
Ranked #37 of 122 Restaurants in Revere
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 27 August 2017

I've been having breakfast here for 3 years. Usually order the same thing each time. My food has always been consistent in preparation, quality and even presentation. It can get a little busy at lunch time with nearby office workers so plan your arrival accordingly. They serve LaVazza coffee, which I love. For lottery players, they offer Keno. I've personally only had breakfast but I've been there around 11:00 and seen some fine looking sandwiches going by, so I wouldn't hesitate to recommend for other meals. Service is always fast and friendly. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Definitely a hidden gem! I had heard about this place and finally stopped in for breakfast last week. I got a breakfast sandwich that was absolutely delicious! Can't wait to go back and try something else!

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Cafeteria style eatery. Serves breakfast, lunch & dinner. Breakfasts are very good. Have heard other food is good too but haven't been back to try.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

The area is confusing with many marquees in what appears to be Far Eastern (Thai, Cambodian, etc) and not very American but at then end of the street was this what can only be described as an excellent American Diner despite the simple name. It was clean and the host who was obviously Eastern European was friendly just asked what you wanted and took the order, the food (eggs, breakfasts) perfectly prepared - fresh, delicious, and plentiful (6 strips of bacon with 2 eggs) and delivered to the family style tables by the beautiful Maria, and coffee that tasted better than Dublin Donuts. We would highly recommend this great place on North Revere Beach in MA as a truly great find and worthy of being called an American treasure.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

A friend took me here. We ended up here after trying to register people to vote. Got a bagel with cream cheese. My friend got breakfast. Wow - was it good.

Been to Bagel Bin Deli? Share your experiences!