“Awesome Chinese-American”

China Roma
Ranked #57 of 119 Restaurants in Revere
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 January 2017

Unbeatable take-out. You WON'T be disappointed. The entrées mentioned below are all like you can get nowhere else. Try it. This is a family owned restaurant since 1955. Their long-term success speaks for itself.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I have been going here for years and yes, the inside is dated, but the service is excellent provided by friendly wait-staff, the food is excellent, and in the end you pay for what you get. I have never been disappointed. Everything item has it's own flavor unlike many of the window type Chinese take-outs you see around town. The pork strips melt in your mouth, the pork egg foo young is loaded with goodies, love the string beans! During the week at lunch time, China Roma has a small plate/little bite menu (eat in only) - GREAT! You can have a few of all the things you like and pay as little as $6-$8 bucks. My friends and I love this menu because it has so many choices and I usually end up taking a bit home because many of the little bites are not so little. Love China Roma.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

They have the best egg rolls and general yao's chicken of anywhere. I make the China Roma my first and last stop everytime I fly into or out of Boston - it's 15 minutes from the airport.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

I have been going to China Roma most of my life. It's cantonese style, a lot of the Americanized dishes, but they are good quality. Don't get me wrong I love authentic Chinese food too but this is more of a comfort food Chinese food. But I am definitely not a pu pu platter fried rice gal, although both are very good here. I love their lobster sauce and egg foo yong (best sauce). Their beef quality has dramatically improved over the last year - it had previously been a little tough. Chicago Chow Mein is hands-down best I've had. Their hot and sour soup is made to order and very good. Their egg roll is made by hand by the same person for I'm not sure how long but they are the best egg rolls I have every had anywhere. So if you have a hankering for a calorie splurge on some comfort Chinese food, get it here. Eat in or take out.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The food is delicious. They make the absolute best lo mein of anywhere. Everything is fresh and none of the appetizers are ever greasy. This place has been around for over 56 years for a reason. One of my favorite places to go and the only one I go to for Chinese Food.

2  Thank SpecialFoody

Been to China Roma? Share your experiences!