“Great Cozy Cafe. Excellent Food and Friendly Staff”
Review of Hula Moon Cafe

Hula Moon Cafe
Ranked #19 of 53 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Description: Incredible homemade selections made fresh on Rocky Neck. Friendly, helpful B&B kind of owners with lots of stories and suggestions you should try. Best chocolate cake I've ever had in my life.
Reviewed 21 August 2018

We've eaten at Hula Moon many times for breakfast or lunch. They close at 2:00pm so dinner isn't an option..otherwise we'd have done that too. The food is excellent and staff is very friendly and helpful. Try their Full Moon breakfast..my personal favorite. Three eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries and toast. Make sure you are hungry!

1  Thank Steve P

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Ate here a few times during a week’s stay. Very cozy place, with great harbor views if you sit in the back section. Good value for your dollar. Closes at 2, so plan to have breakfast or lunch here.

1  Thank MsCasualTravelor
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Quiet little place to relax and enjoy a quick meal in good company. Not expensive and offer fun things to eat.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

This is a very small lunch place with a small, but healthy menu. Perhaps because we arrived there after lunchtime, the back section, which only has about four tables but has a very nice view of Rockport Harbor, was empty. Therefore, we had the place to ourselves and soon encountered an especially friendly waitress, who made us feel right at home. She took our order and soon returned bearing our sandwiches and drinks. This place is clean, simple, and countrified, and the prices were downright reasonable, especially considering that Rockport is a prime tourist destination. We would certainly return here.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We each started our lunch with tomato basil soup. It was delicious. I followed my soup with one of the best grilled cheese sandwiches I have ever eaten--I requested bacon & tomato on it and it was added at no charge. The service was extra friendly and it is certainly a place we will visit again. Next time, I would love to try one of the breakfasts. The breakfast menu looked amazing.