“Good for lunch or afternoon tea”
Review of Heath's Tea Room

Heath's Tea Room
Ranked #20 of 53 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: American
Description: A traditional English Tea Room & Restaurant. We serve a large selection of loose teas in fine bone china along with a nice selection of scones, salads, sandwiches and entrees. Take a well deserved break from your busy day and recharge in our relaxing dinning room.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On the road to Rockport, this tea shop has plenty of parking and offers a wide range of teas and scones, as well as sandwiches and hot dishes. Tables are attractively set with mismatched china, and the shop also sells tea, jewellery and gifts such as teapot-shaped nightlights. (Yes, you read that right.)
I had the turkey, cranberry and stuffing sandwich, which was exactly twice as big as I needed it to be. Others in our group had the quiche of the day, and a blue cheese/apple salad with a balsamic vinaigrette.
The ambience was peaceful and the waitress pleasant.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

A group of friends at I went to Heath’s Tea Room for a bachelorette brunch, and we were immediately in love with the atmosphere. We felt as though we were having tea time in London. Not only was the tea great, but the food was also delicious. They had anything from scones, to sandwiches, to salads. I have never been to any place like this, it was so unique and super cute. The staff was excellent as well. I’m so glad we made a stop here in our bachelorette weekend. I definitely recommend it even for a casual bite to eat.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

I love it here. My husband and I really enjoyed our tea leaf readings, and the food was delicious -- traditional, beautifully presented, and tasty. Sadie was absolutely wonderful, and helped us to make excellent choices. The decor is charming and cozy, and the variety of china patterns adds to the whole delightful experience!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Cute little place serving delicious scones. Great selection of tea as well. Perfect to eat after a lobster feast in Bearskin neck.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Sunday Bruch is my choice. You can get a scone and tea or something more filling. It is quite and very relaxing for a brief get away from all the tourists.