“Good Italian\American dining on the cape”
Review of Sagamore Inn

Sagamore Inn
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Sagamore
Price range: US$11 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We had a couple of great evening meals here during our stay. The staff is really friendly and accommodating (low sodium etc.). Italian and seafood are specialties. Its good food, like mama used to make as they say, so you can't go wrong. Its not fancy or pretentious and tastes great and fills you up. I'd just be careful on portions as everythign here seems to be a big, big portion, so if you have the ability to take leftovers great, but if you are staying in an Inn or something go easy on your order or you'll waste.

We also had breakfast here on the way out and it was great. Topped off our weekend. Thanks Sagamore Inn!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

By far the best seafood restaurant we've been to. Fresh and delicious and plentiful. Owners were wonderful. Look forward to returning on our next visit to Sandwich.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

My daughter and I went to eat lunch on a beautiful sunny day. Our server Anne, was wonderful to recommend that we could eat outside. Our meals were very good, the service Anne provided was excellent. The onion rings are amazing! The clam chowder is always good. I will recommend to my clients, family and friends.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We were at the Cape last week and stopped at the Sagamore Inn.The staff were all so friendly and made us feel welcome.It was lunch time and there were many choices on the menu. We asked if instead of lobster salad roll could we have lobster rolls with melted butter.The waitress said yes and we ordered three.We were served the the most wonderful packed with lobster rolls that we have ever had.They came with homemade cole slaw.When we come to the cape again this will be our first stop.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We went for lunch and were very pleased with the service, ambiance, and meal. I had the broiled haddock, and my husband had the sausage parmesan. Both were generous & tasty. We will return.