Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$179
View deal
PricelineUS$179
eDreamsUS$179
Agoda.comUS$179
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2019

After paying thru booking.com and paying for the room, We went to the room, NASTY NASTY dirty microwave, found bugs in the box spring cover! and dirty sheets and the shower was all soap scummy! The carpet looked to not have been vacuumed in a week or more! So went right back to the office for a TOTAL REFUND had to call Booking.com and file a complaint and why, I DID get a TOTAL REFUND !! Did it before I turned key back in .. I LEARNED to NOT PAY a penny BEFORE I check out the rooms from now on!!!! PLEASE DO NOT Stay here!

Room tip: Do NOT stay here..... Travel on!
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 18 August 2019

bad bad bad. no other place to stay. i proably would of been better if i stay in my car. mold under sink in bathroom . use my own sheet .. their sheets had blood on it. was camping at the pines. ouir time was uo there and we wanted to stay 2 more days... bad mistake. we all had bites on us from something in the room. dont no what it was. PLEASE stay away. owner was nice. but he could of take care of his motel. they also had a pool. didnt go in pool was green. he blame it on a tree . no tree hanging near the pool.

Room tip: no room is a good room
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 13 August 2018

My daughter wanted to learn how to surf, so we spent a few days up in Hampton Beach, NH. She was having such a good time, we decided to stay one more night, but our current hotel was unavailable. Last minute in the summer, options are limited. The Beachway Motel had one room left and is in close proximity to the waves, so we grabbed it! It was a throwback to my childhood, when roadside motels lined beach communities....I do feel some of these reviews are a little harsh. It is after all, a motel, not a hotel. There is no breakfast or morning coffee service, but there is a great little breakfast place across the street. Sure, it is run down, but the tub/sink was not dirty, they just had some rust stains.....again, it is an old motel. The rooms had new tv's, a microwave and refrigerator, free internet and the beds were surprisingly comfortable. Seriously, I was skeptical, and pleasantly surprised. Oh, and the A/C......was a beast, it froze our room like it was January - heaven on a hot August day! The pool was not dirty, it had a little sand on the bottom......what did you expect, you are in a beach community? (The blankets in our room did have a burn hole in one of the blankets as mentioned in another review, but it was a smoking room/the last room and the sheets, towels, beds were otherwise clean......so we did not care.) And lastly, when the tv in our room did not work upon checking in, the owners were pleasant and fixed the issue no problem.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Had absolutely no choice but to force ourselves to stay at this awful motel . Everything was booked in the area and sleeping in the car was the only other option which we still consider to be possible the better choice . We did shower so that was the only plus . Horrid. If you plan to visit the area please do yourself a favor and book someplace in advance. 75 dollars for the night and I would pay to not have had to stay there .

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank William J
Reviewed 9 October 2016

The bed is nice and comfy the sheets are clean. Typing this on the free wifi. I needed a place to stay and this place did the trick. Was not expecting anything fancy. The Marriott a few miles away was completely booked and under construction. Gonna go hang out at the beach tomorrow.

Date of stay: October 2016