“Very good food and great pizza!”
Review of Villa MIA

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Villa MIA
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We always enjoy our dinners at Villa Mia and the pizza is excellent! Wide variety on the menu and the prices are good!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I'm amazed at some of the positive reviews for this restaurant!

Let me start out by saying we've been here many times, but learned quickly to just order pizza (which isn't bad. Not great, but not bad).

The pasta is always overlooked, and the meatballs are dense enough to knock out a horse. Service can be spotty and a little haphazard.

The decor is extremely dated. I don't think anything has been changed up for decades.

On any given night maybe two or three tables will be occupied, and the owner has been trying to sell for years and her frustration is apparent in the overall look and feel of the place.

A few simple changes, like a fresh coat of vibrant paint on the walls instead of muted mauve, and a refresher course on how to cook pasta for the chef might be in order.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Villa Mia sits right off the road on Rt8 in Sandisfield and is noted for its Italian food.
Closed on Mondays and Tuesday and opens from 11am to 9pm.
Prices are a little high for the area.
Saturday evening is the busy time.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This is at least the third time we have eaten here. This time ir was for our anniversary and again it proved to be worth the long drive from our home in central Mass. The alfrado sauce was the best I have ever eaten and I asked our waitress to complement the chef. The scallops and shrimp were succulent.
We usually go later in the season when all their flowers are in bloom. We were sorry to have missed that, but the food was worth the trip.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

My husband and I stopped there for dinner on Saturday at about 5 PM. Walked in and spotted only one table with guests. This should have been the first clue that something wasn't right. Waitress sat us down. The first thing that caught my eye was the window sill right next to the table. Dust, dirt and cobwebs. Obviously, it hadn't been cleaned in a very long time. Looked up at the light above and cobwebs were hanging. Glanced over at the other tables and under the chairs. All full of dust and cobwebs. What does it take to wipe these things down. They certainly are not that busy!! We each ordered the Seafood Platter at $18.95 a dish. This included French fries and coleslaw. What a disappointment when it came to the table. Could tell right away that the food was all pre-frozen and pre-breaded. Not fresh. A bed of French fries topped with a piece of stiff fried breaded sole, a few fried clam strips and maybe 3 fried scallops. The coleslaw was like none I have ever had. Hardly no dressing and had been sitting around a while. Not hard to tell. Too bad this place only has this to offer. Not much else around. Won't be returning to this place.