“Love this place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Surprised this restaurant doesn't have a higher rating. Granted the location isn't great (strip mall) but the food is wonderful. Would go back in an instant over some other local spots.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I do not k ow why I keep hiving this place another chance. Just went in for breakfast. Sat at the bar and watched for 20 minutes as waitress after waitrwss walked by me and kept going. Watched as parties came in and got sat. So I got up to leave . Waitress bebind the bar watched me get up and walk out. Never said a worx. This is my last time.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

When the hostess/management-type chooses to blame the waitress for not asking for help when there are many others on the staff hanging out at the table across from us something is wrong.

1  Thank edceastsandwich
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Totally in from now on. It was our first time yesterday and we went back today. It's very close to our house so is even better. Corn hash Is super delicious and the Belgium waffles are yummy yummy no whipped cream which I loved it. Fresh squeezed orange juice, that is a plus . Portion size great. We will go back again and again.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

This is my new favorite place based on a local's recommendation. Excellent martini's and food. Took my leftover chicken parm home and reheated...it was still moist and delicious. Others had the salmon, prime rib, and seafood pasta. All were very good. We were stuffed but ordered the lemon cake, homemade gelato, and creme brulee. The biggest hit was the lemon cake but all were good. Can't wait to go back.