“great to go”

Lemon & Oil Deli Incorporated
Ranked #16 of 79 Restaurants in Seekonk
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I never eat here but get stuff to go. The staff always greet me warmly and most of the tome remember wahat I like. The hummus is the best ever. The sandwiches are so fresh and the Salads are great. This place is a great deal for the money. You might miss it if you don't know where it is located in a little mini mall a block or 2 behind Not your Average Joes

Reviewed 10 December 2012

Best sandwiches/subs around hands down. You can tell the ingredients are fresh and the staff work hard to make their customers return. Everyone who works there is kind and deliver your food right to your table. Also, their daily specials are the best as well as their soups. Highly recommend, and once you go their once, it's over.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Sandwiches and salads are always fresh and tasty. Everyday there is a new special and they are creative and delish. Service is with a smile and fast and accurate. A great place for lunch at a good price.

Reviewed 31 May 2012

I go to Lemon and Oil a lot because I work right around the corner. Everything I order here is delicious and I never get the same thing because there are different specials everyday! Not to mention the vast menu they already have. The food is great but the service is exceptional. I feel like family! Everyone that works there are genuinely kind. I would recommend this to anyone who wants fast, friendly service and delicious food!

Reviewed 24 January 2012

Heard many people talk about this place for lunch and how great it was. It was such a great refreshing change. The second I walked in the door I was greeted by the gentleman behind the counter. He took my order right away and brought it to me as I was sitting waiting. The food was delicious! It was great to feel like they really appreciated you as a customer. Will defiantely be back!