“first time at lemon & oil”

Lemon & Oil Deli Incorporated
Ranked #20 of 80 Restaurants in Seekonk
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I heard they have gluten free sandwich , (hard to find in this erea ) .I went there for lunch around 1 pm during the week, they have about 8 tables (from 2-4 seats) and almost all were full. They have about 4 gluten free sandwich options and tons of regular options . I had the turkey w/ bacon pannini . It was a little skimpy on the turkey and had 1 slice of bacon.,the "side" is a joke and shouldn't even be called that, it was the size of a shot glass . It was a good sandwich and if I was in the erea and wanted a sandwich I would probebly try them again.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I'm from NYS, but every time I am ready to head home after visiting my kids in Barrington, RI, I stop at the Lemon & Oil Deli for a sandwich to go. The food here is fresh, tasty, and very reasonable in cost. Instead of a slice of pickle on the side, they give you a small portion of delicious cucumber salad--a nice change.
Of course I come here again and again because the food is super! But another reason I do so is that the employees are outrageously friendly and upbeat! I usually call ahead with my order. I can tell the person on the other end of the call is smiling while talking to me! When I get there I am struck with how vivacious and friendly everyone is.
Really worth the stop!!

Reviewed 22 May 2013

I never eat here but get stuff to go. The staff always greet me warmly and most of the tome remember wahat I like. The hummus is the best ever. The sandwiches are so fresh and the Salads are great. This place is a great deal for the money. You might miss it if you don't know where it is located in a little mini mall a block or 2 behind Not your Average Joes

Reviewed 10 December 2012

Best sandwiches/subs around hands down. You can tell the ingredients are fresh and the staff work hard to make their customers return. Everyone who works there is kind and deliver your food right to your table. Also, their daily specials are the best as well as their soups. Highly recommend, and once you go their once, it's over.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Sandwiches and salads are always fresh and tasty. Everyday there is a new special and they are creative and delish. Service is with a smile and fast and accurate. A great place for lunch at a good price.