“Great salad!”

Lemon & Oil Deli Incorporated
Ranked #20 of 80 Restaurants in Seekonk
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 9 June 2017

I've had lemon and oil bookmarked for quite a long time and finally made it in for lunch. The place was absolutely packed, but the employees couldn't have been nicer and they have quite a few people working to keep the line moving quickly. Everything looked delicious, but I went with the salad special, which had grilled chicken, spinach, a bit of cucumber salad, roasted red peppers, goat cheese and olives with a greek dressing. I ordered it to go and was quickly on my way. It was delicious. I absolutely wouldn't hesitate to go back and I've been eyeing the Margo wrap for my next visit.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

We were in the area, hungry for lunch and made a wrong turn. Taking a side road to turn around, we noticed Lemon & Oil. An accidental turn brought us to this fantastic restaurant. My wife enjoyed one of their specialty salads and I enjoyed a pastrami sandwich that was fantastic. The employees were personable and helpful in navigating the great selections available. I have told many about this off-the-beaten path location. I will return.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

I ordered catering from Lemon & Oil for a birthday party at my house. My guests were beyond happy with the food. It was provided with reheating instructions since the party was at night and they close before 4:00 PM.

Compared to other caterers in the area, their prices were reasonable. I'm looking forward to trying them out for lunch.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

This is always an excellent option for lunch. While I work close by I will often bring home something for dinner for my crew, since it is only open until 2 or 3pm. It is an easy off the 195 if you happen to be traveling East on the 195. While I am partial to the Panini's the wraps have never disappointed. Excellent family run business.

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on our way to the Cape. This was a great choice! Very nice staff and atmosphere. I had beet salad (trust me it was awesome) and my husband had the Cuban sandwich - both delicious. We highly recommend the red velvet cookie for a treat!