“Back For More Filet Mignon.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #87 of 350 Restaurants in Somerville
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I returned to this restaurant today, and had Victoria's 6 oz filet mignon. This was served with bread, water, baked potato, and asparagus. I was amazed by the fast service, and the tasty meal. I may return sometime in the future.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 11 May 2018

We tried filet mignon, medium done. Perfect! Side dishes also nice. Good desserts. Good draft beer. Perfect service.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered a full rack of ribs and got only 8 ribs. We asked and were told 4 to 5 is a half rack and 8 to 9 in a full rack. They were very good and the service was great. But when a pig has 15 to 16 ribs on a side, you've got to wonder what happened to the rest of the ribs.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

This location is at the pantheon of all outback’s. Fantastic service and food was amazing! Will be returning ASAP.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Service terrible, attitude of staff terrible, cost terrible...
I took my partner there for out anniversary after visiting another location many years ago...
I was embarrassed as I'd been telling her about this great restaurant chain , to say that about this location I'd have to be on crystal meth...
Stay in the Boston city centre, much better places to eat there...

Date of visit: February 2018
OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

We feel terrible about your experience. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Somerville, MA". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!