“yum”
Review of Hillside Pizza

Hillside Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

ok I used to be a pizza purist...like greasy New York or nothing at all. Thanks to Hillside, I am now an alternative/organic pizza fan. It's really good. Even the gluten free!!!!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

The pizzas are top flight, fresh ingredients and the best available for miles around. Not recommended, however, for eating onn the premesis, lthough possible.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We stopped in, wanting a quick bite before continuing on the adventure we had planned. Although smaller in size, it was a perfect spot. We decided against pizza, but found that there were both hot and cold wraps, salads, and more. The menu isn't the biggest I've seen, but I think it's a good thing so no one gets overwhelmed with choices.
Another great point is that it offers healthier choices, including gluten-free crusts and gourmet sauces for the pizzas that you can choose from for a couple extra dollars. =)
As far as food goes, we got garlic knots with marinara sauce (homemade, I could tell). I had the bbq chicken wrap, which was pieces of grilled chicken, lots of delicious spinach, and cheese. It was perfect! My friends had the curry chicken wrap, and the dj turkey wrap (honey dijon replaced by ranch dressing). There were no complaints as far as anyone was concerned.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Yummy...the entire family will enjoy it!
Rustic atmosphere. Right on Rte. 5 & 10 in S. Deerfield, but keep. an eagle out for it...it's easy to miss.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We had the pizza for a team party at our hotel and it was very good. Salads where very good and very large. We had several different pizzas and all of them where very, very good. I would get again!