The Shady Hollow Inn
Mulberry Tree Inn(South Dennis)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

We spent two nights at the Shady Hollow Inn - it was delightful. The room was spacious and private and the vegetarian breakfast was to die for. Gary and Beth provided great advise for activities. The outdoor shower was refreshing after a full day of Cape fun! I would highly recommend this Inn for vegetarians, vegans, and meat eaters who love a good quiche or stuffed French toast! We hope to make it back soon.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2014

My husband and I stayed here for the first time with my inlaws who came back for their second visit. The innkeeper and his daughter were very hospitable and catered to our needs, including my dietary restrictions. There is some road traffic noise, but with the air conditioners on you can't hear it. We stayed in the room on the second floor and it was very spacious with a huge bathroom. The entire house is very clean and the breakfast spreads each morning were incredible! We will gladly return.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The innkeepers were excellent and very hospitable. We stayed in the Westwind room and found it comfortable and a good place to rest at the end of the day. Breakfasts were amazing! We had asked for Vegan menus and the first day had muffins, fruit salad and delicious waffles (blueberry and strawberry) all freshly made. Our second day had vegan tofu Napoleon and fresh greens from the garden. Gary and Beth helped us find vegan offerings for our other meals and gave us detailed suggestions and directions for things to do. They're very knowledgeable about the cape and can give suggestions on where to spend your time. We loved our stay and are planning on finding time for a second visit!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian W
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

Lovely bed and breakfast with great innkeepers. Very relaxing and great food. Innkeepers Beth and Gary are very helpful regarding things to do and places to eat. This was our second visit and we will go again

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Brenda L
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I've been to several BnBs but this one was the best. I was blown away by the service and the rooms. The Inn itself is a gorgeously renovated pre-victorian farm house. I loved all the historical details. Also, the place was so clean it made me question if one of the owners has a cleaning obsession. The vegan breakfast was opulent and kept me full until dinner time. The owners were so gracious, they are just genuinely good people. That's the only way I can think to describe them. We plan on coming back next summer and spending a whole week. Two days was not enough!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple