“Always delicious”

Bangkok Thai Cuisine II
Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in South Dennis
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I love good Thai and Asian food, which is often hard to find. Here, the chefs actually build a flavor profile, instead of throwing it all in a pot, which is then lumped on your plate in suspiciously rapid time. Here, instead, in the Bangkok rice, you can taste the nutty flavored rice, then the next layer of fresh, colorful veggies and grilled pineapple, then the seasoned shrimp on top, still with tails on, not the tiny ones you get in some places. The sauces are wonderful and delicately complement the main dish. The steamed dumplings are melt in your mouth-the dough is thin and delicate around the slow braised pork inside the pocket. The fresh rolls are stuffed with fresh, crisp ingredients and the cashew chicken my husband refuses to share is always a star. The servers are always smiling. Love this place before a movie next door. Warning:it does get busy after the movies.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Plenty to chose from. Good fresh vegetable choices. My son and I enjoyed the traditional offerng as a begiining to Thai cuisine; we'll be back with more adventurous choices. I also enjoyed the Jasmine tea!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

The big red glowing sign on the front of the building says Thai Food but it is actually called Bangkok Thai Cuisine II. The place was very crowded but our food came out soon after we ordered. We had the Chicken Curry Massaman and Vegetable Pad Thai. The Curry dish was light on chicken and veggies and very heavy on sauce. It was also very sweet so I was not thrilled with this dish.The Pad Thai was absolutely delicious but also very sweet. It was hard to grab a waitress for a glass of water but overall, it was a good meal and I would go back.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Have gone right past this place for years. Finally went in last night because we were somewhat in between for time before hitting a late movie, couldn't think of much else that was open off season. Anyway, my wife loves Thai so we decided to give this place a go. Very pleasant surprise. Nice decor, pleasant service. Curry was a flavor explosion. Rest of menu was full of nice options & not too overwhelming. Did not have the noodles this trip so can't comment on Pad Thai or Pad See Yew. But given quality of the food, a nice $20 bottle of wine & its proximity to the movie theater, we'll certainly be back to try it again.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

good menu and choices, and reasonable prices. Good , friendly services. But the tea is too expensive.