“The Very Best Chinese Food in the Area”
Review of Sun On Restaurant

Sun On Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in South Dennis
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 March 2016

We always go to Sun On for our Chinese food. It is delicious. You can get take-out or you can dine there We love it! Good prices, too.

Joe and Joan B. Yarmouth Port

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Difficult to find good Chinese food on Cape Cod. Have taken out from this place a few times and find the food prep to be inconsistent. One time the fried rice will be delicious and another time very bland. Sometimes food is greasy, other times not. That said it is the best I've found in the area. I just don't go there as often as I would if I was sure what I'd get!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

One of the best Chinese food places around. Lots of choices, fast service, prices are good too. Give it a try.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I have an office for my business nearby and occasionally I want to grab a takeout dinner if I am working that evening. I have ordered a variety of take out meals there over the last several months and have not had one bad experience. I am also impressed by the order and cleanliness of their kitchen. I was a short order cook while finishing high school and starting college and I kept my kitchen clean, even more so than was required. I like clean kitchens. One thing that I am always concerned with is MSG. If you can prepare food in a hurry that tastes good and you are not using MSG, then you must know how to cook.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

This place is efficient and appears to be a bustling cookery (open kitchen), but the food is overly SOY sauced. The portions are generous for takeout. But the food has been uniformly disappointing. Forget eating in, the restaurant is literally just empty unappealing booths. Why do we do it? The other Dennis Chinese is poor and Hyannis is too far. Where are the good Chinese chefs on Cape? Not here...